MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:25:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 24
Feb 24, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion Andelko Herjavec

Varazdin
1 - 1
Hajduk Split

Belcar (40')
Dabro (20'), Belcar (39'), Drozdek (84'), Postonjski (90+7'), Zelenika (90+9')
Dabro (52')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Sigur (66')
Karoglan (43'), Mikanovic (61')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between NK Varazdin and Hajduk Split.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dinamo Zagreb 1-0 Varazdin
Sunday, February 18 at 4.10pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Rudes 0-2 Hajduk Split
Saturday, February 17 at 4.10pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Hajduk Split win with a probability of 54.18%. A draw has a probability of 24.5% and a win for NK Varazdin has a probability of 21.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hajduk Split win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (10.25%) and 1-2 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11.62%), while for a NK Varazdin win it is 1-0 (7.04%).

Result
NK VarazdinDrawHajduk Split
21.33% (-0.035 -0.04) 24.49% (-0.012 -0.01) 54.18% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Both teams to score 49.13% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.84% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)52.16% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.13% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)73.87% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
NK Varazdin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.79% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)39.21% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.08% (-0.028000000000002 -0.03)75.92% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Hajduk Split Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.82% (0.019999999999996 0.02)19.18% (-0.023 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.14% (0.036000000000001 0.04)50.86% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    NK Varazdin 21.33%
    Hajduk Split 54.17%
    Draw 24.49%
NK VarazdinDrawHajduk Split
1-0 @ 7.04% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-1 @ 5.44% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.3% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.7% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.4% (-0.002 -0)
3-0 @ 1.03% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.42%
Total : 21.33%
1-1 @ 11.62% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.52% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-2 @ 4.49% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 24.49%
0-1 @ 12.41%
0-2 @ 10.25% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.6% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-3 @ 5.64% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
1-3 @ 5.28% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.47%
0-4 @ 2.33% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.18% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 1.02% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 54.17%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 15
Hajduk Split
3-1
Varazdin
Pukstas (35'), Sarlija (38'), Krovinovic (66')
Uremovic (83' og.)
Marina (4')
Aug 26, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 6
Varazdin
1-2
Hajduk Split
Belcar (36')
Krovinovic (29'), Dajaku (86')
Sigur (60')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HNK RijekaRijeka30215459203968
2Dinamo Zagreb30206456243266
3Hajduk Split30174940202055
4Osijek30129951391245
5NK Lokomotiva301014641311044
6GoricaGorica3098132937-835
7NK VarazdinVarazdin30712113341-833
8Slaven Koprivnica3086163655-1930
9NK Istra 1961Istra 196130610142549-2428
10Rudes3014251367-547


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!