MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 04:37:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Rio Ave
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 30
Apr 19, 2024 at 8.15pm UK
Estadio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube
Arouca

Rio Ave
1 - 1
Arouca

Joca (36')
Nobrega (45'), Tanlongo (70'), Manuel (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Mujica (47')
Sylla (42'), Weverson (78'), Bambu (90+5')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Primeira Liga clash between Rio Ave and Arouca, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Estrela Amadora 2-2 Rio Ave
Sunday, April 14 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Arouca 2-1 Boavista
Sunday, April 14 at 6pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Rio Ave 1-1 Arouca

Friday's encounter promises to be an exciting one as two impressive runs of form are pitted against one another, and we see the visitors' winning streak being ended in a competitive draw. Rio Ave have certainly shown their resilience in recent weeks, holding high-flying opposition on several occasions, and with home advantage and the need for continued results in their survival bid, we fancy them to take a share of the spoils again when they meet an in-form Arouca side. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rio Ave win with a probability of 37.65%. A win for Arouca had a probability of 36.04% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rio Ave win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.28%) and 2-0 (6.42%). The likeliest Arouca win was 0-1 (9.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.51%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
Rio AveDrawArouca
37.65% (-0.083999999999996 -0.08) 26.31% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 36.04% (0.068000000000005 0.07)
Both teams to score 53.18% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.49% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)51.5% (0.07 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.69% (-0.061 -0.06)73.31% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Rio Ave Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.39% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)26.61% (0.081 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.17% (-0.106 -0.11)61.83% (0.10700000000001 0.11)
Arouca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.46% (0.007000000000005 0.01)27.54% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.95% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)63.05% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Rio Ave 37.65%
    Arouca 36.04%
    Draw 26.31%
Rio AveDrawArouca
1-0 @ 9.7% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.28% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.42% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.66% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.84% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.36% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.21% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 0.94% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 37.65%
1-1 @ 12.51% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.33% (0.021 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.34% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.01% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.31%
0-1 @ 9.45% (0.028 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.07% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.09% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.47% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 2.62% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.3% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.12% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 36.04%

How you voted: Rio Ave vs Arouca

Rio Ave
45.0%
Draw
35.0%
Arouca
20.0%
20
Head to Head
Dec 10, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 13
Arouca
2-2
Rio Ave
Cristo (50'), Jason (62')
Sylla (1')
Aderlan (5'), Boateng (29')
Oudrhiri (26'), Luiz (59'), Aderlan (69'), Graca (85'), Ronaldo (88')
Jul 30, 2023 8.30pm
Second Round
Arouca
2-0
Rio Ave
Kouassi (24'), Mujica (67')
Fernandes (31'), Jason (72'), Galovic (75'), Quaresma (84')

Costinha (22')
Apr 28, 2023 8.15pm
Gameweek 30
Rio Ave
1-0
Arouca
Vitor (69')
Nov 12, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 13
Arouca
0-1
Rio Ave
Yakubu (59' pen.)
Aug 1, 2021 5pm
Second Round
Arouca
0-1
Rio Ave
Aderlan (38')
Gomes (23'), Gomes (40'), Manuel (50'), Ukra (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CSporting Lisbon34293296296790
2Benfica34255477284980
3Porto34226663273672
4Braga34215871502168
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes34196952381463
6MoreirenseMoreirense34167113635155
7AroucaArouca34137145450446
8FamalicaoFamalicao341012123741-442
9Casa Pia34108163850-1238
10SC FarenseFarense34107174651-537
11Rio AveRio Ave3461993843-537
12Gil Vicente3499164252-1036
13Estoril PraiaEstoril3496194958-933
14Estrela Amadora34712153353-2033
15BoavistaBoavista34711163962-2332
16PortimonensePortimonense3488183972-3332
RVizela34511183666-3026
RChavesChaves3458213172-4123


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!