MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:43:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Famalicao logo
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 30
Apr 21, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal 22 de Junho
Portimonense

Famalicao
2 - 2
Portimonense

Cadiz (60', 63')
Soares (6'), Sa (66')
de Haas (34')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Tornich (7'), Carlinhos (77' pen.)
Carlinhos (5'), Pedrao (45+8'), Tamble (56'), Formiga (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Primeira Liga clash between Famalicao and Portimonense, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Famalicao 0-1 Sporting Lisbon
Tuesday, April 16 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Portimonense 2-2 Casa Pia
Sunday, April 14 at 6pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Famalicao 1-1 Portimonense

Portimonense find themselves scrambling for points in the danger zone and will be looking for a solid run of results in the run-in to salvage their season. Sergio's men have lost just one of their last nine games against Famalicao and we are tipping them to hold out for a share of the spoils at the Estadio Municipal de Famalicao. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Famalicao win with a probability of 50.88%. A win for Portimonense had a probability of 24.82% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Famalicao win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.62%) and 2-0 (8.82%). The likeliest Portimonense win was 0-1 (6.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.52%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
FamalicaoDrawPortimonense
50.88%24.29% (0.034000000000002 0.03) 24.82% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Both teams to score 53.88% (-0.145 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.08% (-0.177 -0.18)47.91% (0.176 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.9% (-0.163 -0.16)70.09% (0.163 0.16)
Famalicao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.16% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)18.84% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.71% (-0.114 -0.11)50.29% (0.113 0.11)
Portimonense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.39% (-0.124 -0.12)33.61% (0.123 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.74% (-0.135 -0.14)70.25% (0.134 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Famalicao 50.88%
    Portimonense 24.82%
    Draw 24.29%
FamalicaoDrawPortimonense
1-0 @ 10.56% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 9.62% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 8.82% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.35% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.91% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-2 @ 2.92% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.23% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.05% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.22% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 50.88%
1-1 @ 11.52% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.33% (0.046 0.05)
2-2 @ 5.24% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.29%
0-1 @ 6.9% (0.027 0.03)
1-2 @ 6.28% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.76% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 2.28% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.91% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.37% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 24.82%

Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 13
Portimonense
1-1
Famalicao
Varela (61')
Relvas (28'), Guga (47'), Tornich (57'), Luan (90+9')
Carrillo (73')
Fonseca (31')
Assuncao (39')
Feb 24, 2023 8.15pm
Sep 4, 2022 8.30pm
Apr 10, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 29
Portimonense
1-0
Famalicao
Junior (42')
Junior (43'), Carlinhos (45+1'), Relvas (70'), Jocu (79'), Luquinhas (83'), Possignolo (84')
Possignolo (90+4')

Tavares (23'), Riccieli (49'), Pickel (62'), Figueiras (62')
Dec 21, 2021 8.45pm
Round of 16
Famalicao
1-1
Portimonense
(Aggregate 1-1 | Portimonense win 4-2 on penalties)
Rodrigues (82')
Rodrigues (83'), Riccieli (90+1'), Banza (105')
Boa Morte (45+2')
Ewerton (28'), Boa Morte (41'), Possignolo (43'), Moufi (78'), Niazmand (87'), Willyan (90+3'), Angulo (90+3'), Pedrao (105')
Boa Morte (51')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CSporting Lisbon33283293296487
2Benfica34255477284980
3Porto33216662273569
4Braga33215771492268
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes33186949371260
6MoreirenseMoreirense33157113434052
7AroucaArouca33137135347646
8FamalicaoFamalicao341012123741-442
9Casa Pia34108163850-1238
10SC FarenseFarense33107164548-337
11Rio AveRio Ave3461993843-537
12Gil Vicente3399154251-936
13Estoril PraiaEstoril3396184856-833
14BoavistaBoavista33710163760-2331
15Estrela Amadora33612153253-2130
16PortimonensePortimonense3378183671-3529
RVizela33510183464-3025
RChavesChaves3358203169-3823


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!