MX23RW : Friday, March 1 16:52:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Dec 2, 2023 at 1pm UK
Ewen Fields
Man City U21s
0 - 3
Palace U21s

Galvez (42')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Umeh (10'), Mathurin (47'), Imray (90+1')
Ola-Adebomi (44'), Wells-Morrison (57'), Whitworth (83')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Manchester City Under-21s and Crystal Palace Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City Under-21s win with a probability of 48.66%. A win for Crystal Palace Under-21s had a probability of 31.24% and a draw had a probability of 20.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.97%) and 3-2 (5.37%). The likeliest Crystal Palace Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (7.14%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
Manchester City Under-21sDrawCrystal Palace Under-21s
48.66% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 20.1% (0.242 0.24) 31.24% (-0.22 -0.22)
Both teams to score 74.69% (-1.095 -1.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
76.96% (-1.321 -1.32)23.04% (1.323 1.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
57.68% (-1.807 -1.81)42.32% (1.808 1.81)
Manchester City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.51% (-0.48400000000001 -0.48)10.49% (0.4851 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.87% (-1.104 -1.1)34.13% (1.105 1.11)
Crystal Palace Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.44% (-0.768 -0.77)16.56% (0.769 0.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.65% (-1.403 -1.4)46.35% (1.404 1.4)
Score Analysis
    Manchester City Under-21s 48.66%
    Crystal Palace Under-21s 31.24%
    Draw 20.1%
Manchester City Under-21sDrawCrystal Palace Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.94% (0.214 0.21)
3-1 @ 5.97% (0.038 0.04)
3-2 @ 5.37% (-0.107 -0.11)
2-0 @ 4.42% (0.23 0.23)
1-0 @ 3.92% (0.28 0.28)
4-1 @ 3.37% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.32% (0.106 0.11)
4-2 @ 3.03% (-0.124 -0.12)
4-0 @ 1.87% (0.022 0.02)
4-3 @ 1.81% (-0.125 -0.13)
5-1 @ 1.52% (-0.054 -0.05)
5-2 @ 1.37% (-0.086 -0.09)
Other @ 4.77%
Total : 48.66%
2-2 @ 7.14% (0.008 0.01)
1-1 @ 7.04% (0.33 0.33)
3-3 @ 3.22% (-0.151 -0.15)
0-0 @ 1.74% (0.158 0.16)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 20.1%
1-2 @ 6.33% (0.138 0.14)
2-3 @ 4.28% (-0.108 -0.11)
1-3 @ 3.79% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-1 @ 3.12% (0.208 0.21)
0-2 @ 2.81% (0.117 0.12)
2-4 @ 1.92% (-0.101 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.71% (-0.053 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.68% (0.027 0.03)
3-4 @ 1.45% (-0.108 -0.11)
Other @ 4.15%
Total : 31.24%

Head to Head
Jan 30, 2023 1pm
Palace U21s
0-5
Man City U21s
Borges (45'), Galvez (64'), Mebude (70'), Breckin (80'), Bobb (86')
Oct 22, 2022 1pm
Man City U21s
3-3
Palace U21s
Grehan (52' og.), Adam (57'), Robertson (64')
Omilabu (33', 54'), Ola-Adebomi (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!