MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:39:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 16
Nov 24, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Stadion Miejski

Jagiellonia
0 - 0
Piast Gliwice


Romanczuk (16'), Naranjo (41'), Sacek (90')
FT

Holubek (14')
Mosor (73')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Jagiellonia Bialystok and Piast Gliwice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Korona Kielce 2-2 Jagiellonia
Saturday, November 11 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 3-3 Piast Gliwice
Saturday, November 11 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Piast Gliwice win with a probability of 40.15%. A win for Jagiellonia Bialystok had a probability of 32.04% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Piast Gliwice win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.26%) and 0-2 (7.53%). The likeliest Jagiellonia Bialystok win was 1-0 (10.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood.

Result
Jagiellonia BialystokDrawPiast Gliwice
32.04% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05) 27.81% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 40.15% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Both teams to score 47.8% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.01% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)57.99% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.32% (-0.029 -0.03)78.68% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Jagiellonia Bialystok Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.63% (-0.053000000000011 -0.05)33.37% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.01% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)69.99% (0.059999999999988 0.06)
Piast Gliwice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.74% (0.007000000000005 0.01)28.26% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.03% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)63.97% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Jagiellonia Bialystok 32.04%
    Piast Gliwice 40.14%
    Draw 27.8%
Jagiellonia BialystokDrawPiast Gliwice
1-0 @ 10.35%
2-1 @ 7.18% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.68% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.63% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.08% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.66% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 32.04%
1-1 @ 13.07%
0-0 @ 9.43% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.54% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 27.8%
0-1 @ 11.91% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 8.26% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 7.53% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.48% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 3.17% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.91% (-0.002 -0)
1-4 @ 1.1% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 40.14%

How you voted: Jagiellonia vs Piast Gliwice

Jagiellonia Bialystok
50.0%
Draw
12.5%
Piast Gliwice
37.5%
8
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia28157664382652
2Slask Wroclaw28148638261250
3Lech Poznan2813964032848
4Pogon SzczecinSzczecin28145954322247
5Rakow CzestochowaRakow281210650311946
6Legia WarsawLegia281210643331046
7Gornik ZabrzeGornik2813693832645
8Widzew Lodz28116113636039
9Stal Mielec28108103334-138
10Radomiak Radom2898113443-935
11Zaglebie Lubin2898113041-1135
12KS CracoviaCracovia2861483839-132
13Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice2861482832-432
14Warta Poznan28710112633-731
15Puszcza Niepolomice28611113446-1229
16Korona Kielce28512113038-827
17LKS Lodz2856172658-3221
18Ruch Chorzow28214122947-1820


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!