MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:51:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
NIFL Premiership | Gameweek 19
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
Seaview
Crusaders
1 - 1
Newry City AFC
Forsythe (13')
O'Rourke (62'), Robinson (68'), Owens (90')
FT(HT: 1-0)
McGovern (89')
Healy (36'), Bagnall (90')
Coverage of the NIFL Premiership clash between Crusaders and Newry City AFC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cliftonville 3-0 Crusaders
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in NIFL Premiership
Last Game: Newry City AFC 0-3 Glenavon
Friday, November 24 at 7.45pm in NIFL Premiership

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Crusaders win with a probability of 70.59%. A draw had a probability of 17.5% and a win for Newry City AFC had a probability of 11.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Crusaders win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.83%) and 2-1 (9.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.26%), while for a Newry City AFC win it was 0-1 (3.55%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood.

Result
CrusadersDrawNewry City AFC
70.59% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08) 17.5% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 11.91% (0.068 0.07)
Both teams to score 51.26% (0.154 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.23% (0.091000000000001 0.09)38.77% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.92% (0.097000000000001 0.1)61.08% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)
Crusaders Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.2% (0.0030000000000001 0)9.8% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.43% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)32.56% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Newry City AFC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.83% (0.17 0.17)43.17% (-0.17 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.57% (0.143 0.14)79.43% (-0.14399999999999 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Crusaders 70.59%
    Newry City AFC 11.91%
    Draw 17.5%
CrusadersDrawNewry City AFC
2-0 @ 11.41% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-0 @ 9.83% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.59% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 8.84% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 7.42% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-0 @ 5.13% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 4.31% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 3.12% (0.017 0.02)
5-0 @ 2.38% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-1 @ 2% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.81% (0.011 0.01)
6-0 @ 0.92% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 3.83%
Total : 70.59%
1-1 @ 8.26% (0.0040000000000013 0)
0-0 @ 4.23% (-0.018999999999999 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.03% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 17.5%
0-1 @ 3.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-2 @ 3.47% (0.018 0.02)
0-2 @ 1.49% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.13% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 0.97% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 1.29%
Total : 11.91%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Newry City AFC
0-4
Crusaders

Healy (12'), McKeown (45+2')
Kennedy (4'), Larmour (29'), Lecky (58', 76')
Clarke (41'), Joe Burns (55'), Lowry (60')
Jan 14, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 23
Crusaders
3-1
Newry City AFC
Ebbe (31'), Owens (63'), Forsythe (80')
Carville (77' pen.)
Nov 19, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 16
Crusaders
4-0
Newry City AFC
Heatley (7'), Lowry (41', 76'), Joe Burns (61')
Aug 27, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 4
Newry City AFC
1-2
Crusaders
Hughes (21')
(27')
Lowry (64'), Larmour (67')
(40'), (53'), (58')
Jan 11, 2019 7.45pm
Gameweek 25
Newry City AFC
0-1
Crusaders
Cushley (6')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LarneLarne30227161164573
2LinfieldLinfield31233567333472
3CliftonvilleCliftonville31214670264467
4GlentoranGlentoran29147861342749
5CrusadersCrusaders301461049331648
6ColeraineColeraine30115143955-1638
7Carrick RangersCarrick30105153961-2235
8Loughgall3096154355-1233
9Dungannon SwiftsDungannon3087155159-831
10GlenavonGlenavon2993173452-1830
11Ballymena UnitedBallymena3054211853-3519
12Newry City AFC3035222176-5514

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!