MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:57:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Rennes
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 29
Apr 13, 2024 at 8pm UK
Roazhon Park
Toulouse

Rennes
1 - 2
Toulouse

Doue (20')
Gouiri (60'), Yildirim (88'), Salah (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Casseres Jr (22'), Diarra (32')
Mawissa (34'), Spierings (81'), Restes (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Ligue 1 clash between Rennes and Toulouse, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Monaco 1-0 Rennes
Sunday, April 7 at 4.05pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Toulouse 0-0 Strasbourg
Sunday, April 7 at 2pm in Ligue 1

We said: Rennes 2-2 Toulouse

Even though Toulouse are Rennes' second-favourite opponent in Ligue 1 in the 21st century after Nantes, Saturday's game between a club with four wins in five in recent home games against a side that have claimed four victories from five road matches points to a close encounter with both teams cancelling each other out. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rennes win with a probability of 52.96%. A win for Toulouse had a probability of 24.14% and a draw had a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rennes win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.17%) and 2-0 (8.39%). The likeliest Toulouse win was 1-2 (6.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.67%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood.

Result
RennesDrawToulouse
52.96% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05) 22.9% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 24.14% (0.035 0.04)
Both teams to score 57.74% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.54% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)42.46% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.13% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)64.87% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Rennes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.95% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)16.05% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.59% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)45.41% (0.061 0.06)
Toulouse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.77% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)31.23% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.42% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)67.57% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Score Analysis
    Rennes 52.96%
    Toulouse 24.14%
    Draw 22.9%
RennesDrawToulouse
2-1 @ 9.76% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 9.17% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.39% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 5.95% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.12% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.47% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 2.72% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.34% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.59% (-0.004 -0)
5-1 @ 1% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 3.46%
Total : 52.96%
1-1 @ 10.67% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.68%
0-0 @ 5.01% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.34% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 22.9%
1-2 @ 6.21% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.83% (0.012 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.39% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.41% (0.0029999999999997 0)
2-3 @ 2.2%
0-3 @ 1.32% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 24.14%

How you voted: Rennes vs Toulouse

Rennes
54.8%
Draw
29.0%
Toulouse
16.1%
31
Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 16
Toulouse
0-0
Rennes
Dallinga (45'), Costa (51'), Diarra (90+1')
Le Fee (6'), Omari (10')
Feb 12, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 23
Toulouse
3-1
Rennes
Ratao (27'), Aboukhlal (28'), Dallinga (37')
Rouault (55' og.)
Nov 12, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 15
Rennes
2-1
Toulouse
Bourigeaud (25'), Kalimuendo (58')
Dallinga (55')
Feb 29, 2020 7pm
Gameweek 27
Toulouse
0-2
Rennes

Sangare (23'), Vainqueur (33'), Diakite (45')
Bourigeaud (3'), Maouassa (83')
Traore (29')
Oct 27, 2019 2pm
Gameweek 11
Rennes
3-2
Toulouse
Niang (3'), Hunou (6'), Gboho (92')
Bourigeaud (65')
Dossevi (41'), Gradel (84')
Moreira (36'), Amian (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG342210281334876
2MonacoMonaco34207768422667
3Brest341710753341961
4Lille341611752341859
5Nice341510940291155
6Lyon34165134955-653
7Lens34149114537851
8Marseille3413111052411150
9Reims34138134247-547
10Rennes341210125346746
11Toulouse341110134246-443
12Montpellier HSCMontpellier341012124348-541
13StrasbourgStrasbourg34109153850-1239
14NantesNantes3496193055-2533
15Le HavreLe Havre34711163445-1132
16Metz3485213558-2329
17Lorient3478194366-2329
RClermont34510192660-3425


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!