This season's best 10 players in the three Football League divisions, as voted for by the 72 managers, have been revealed.
The top three in each league were already known as the nominees for Player of the Year, but now the other seven of the top 10s have been disclosed.
The remainder, in order, are Nottingham Forest's Andy Reid, Leicester's David Nugent, Ing's strike partner Sam Vokes, Jamie Vardy of Leicester, Burnley's Trippier, Ipswich Town left-back Aaron Cresswell and Derby County's Will Hughes, who won the Young Player of the Year award earlier this month.
1. Adam Forshaw (Brentford)
2. Alex Pritchard (Swindon Town)
3. Kevin McDonald (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
4. Britt Assombalonga (Peterborough United)
5. Leon Clarke (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
6. Ben Pringle (Rotherham United)
7. Callum Wilson (Coventry City)
8. Romain Vincelot (Leyton Orient)
9. Moses Odubajo (Leyton Orient)
10. Bakary Sako (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
1. Gary Roberts (Chesterfield)
2. Sam Winnall (Scunthorpe United)
3. Scott Hogan (Rochdale)
4. Rhys Murphy (Dagenham & Redbridge)
5. John-Joe O'Toole (Bristol Rovers)
6. Jimmy Ryan (Chesterfield)
7. David Syers (Scunthorpe United)
8. Tommy Lee (Chesterfield)
9. Ian Henderson (Rochdale)
10. Sam Clucas (Mansfield Town)