MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 11:51:52| >> :600:742438:742438:
Europa League | Group Stage
Sep 21, 2023 at 5.55pm UK
Stade Joseph Marien
Toulouse
Union SG
1 - 1
Toulouse
El Amine Amoura (69')
Vanhoutte (14'), Mac Allister (53'), Sadiki (78'), Blessin (81')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Dallinga (45+3' pen.)
Donnum (33'), Costa (66'), Magri (86')
Costa (90+4')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa League clash between Union SG and Toulouse, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Union SG 0-2 Genk
Saturday, September 16 at 5.15pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Marseille 0-0 Toulouse
Sunday, September 17 at 4.05pm in Ligue 1

We said: Union SG 1-1 Toulouse

Neither Union SG nor Toulouse are experiencing a purple patch of domestic form at the moment, but if last year is anything to go by, the 11-time Belgian champions are not to be underestimated on the European stage. Toulouse should also harness their knockout specialities from last year's Coupe de France success, but on this occasion, we are finding it nigh on impossible to separate the two teams and expect a low-key draw to be played out at the Constant Vanden Stock Stadium. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Union SG win with a probability of 44.58%. A win for Toulouse had a probability of 30.43% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Union SG win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.16%) and 2-0 (7.39%). The likeliest Toulouse win was 0-1 (7.61%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.8%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
Union SGDrawToulouse
44.58% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06) 24.98% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 30.43% (0.071000000000002 0.07)
Both teams to score 55.97% (0.067 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.81% (0.07 0.07)47.19% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.58% (0.065999999999999 0.07)69.42% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Union SG Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.8% (0.0040000000000049 0)21.2% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.92% (0.0030000000000001 0)54.08%
Toulouse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.02% (0.082999999999998 0.08)28.98% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.13% (0.102 0.1)64.87% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Union SG 44.58%
    Toulouse 30.43%
    Draw 24.98%
Union SGDrawToulouse
1-0 @ 9.53% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.16% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.39% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.73% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 3.82% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.93% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1.84% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.48% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.14% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 44.58%
1-1 @ 11.8%
0-0 @ 6.14% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.67% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.21% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.98%
0-1 @ 7.61% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-2 @ 7.31% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.71% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.02% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.34% (0.01 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.95% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 0.94% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 30.43%

How you voted: Union SG vs Toulouse

Union SG
50.0%
Draw
33.3%
Toulouse
16.7%
36
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool27196264253963
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa27174659372255
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs26155655391650
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham2712694347-442
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle271241157451240
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2710984944539
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves27115114043-338
11Chelsea26106104443136
12Fulham27105123942-335
13Bournemouth2577113347-1428
14Crystal Palace2777133247-1528
15Brentford2775153950-1126
16Everton2787122937-825
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2766153449-1524
18Luton TownLuton2655163754-1720
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!