MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:56:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
AZ Alkmaar
Eredivisie | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
AFAS Stadion
FC Utrecht

AZ
3 - 3
Utrecht

de Wit (15'), van Bommel (16'), Pavlidis (37')
Pavlidis (38'), Sadiq (51')
de Wit (60')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Boussaid (55'), Lammers (71'), Jensen (81')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between AZ Alkmaar and FC Utrecht, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Go Ahead Eagles 0-3 AZ
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Utrecht 0-1 Sparta
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie

We said: AZ Alkmaar 2-1 FC Utrecht

AZ have put together a strong end to the season and will be confident of rounding off on a high. We can see the home side getting the job done at the sound of the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AZ Alkmaar win with a probability of 64.95%. A draw had a probability of 19.1% and a win for FC Utrecht had a probability of 15.95%.

The most likely scoreline for an AZ Alkmaar win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.65%) and 1-0 (8.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.78%), while for a FC Utrecht win it was 1-2 (4.47%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.3% likelihood.

Result
AZ AlkmaarDrawFC Utrecht
64.95% (-1.653 -1.65) 19.09% (0.812 0.81) 15.95% (0.842 0.84)
Both teams to score 57.08% (-0.942 -0.94)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.2% (-2.176 -2.18)36.8% (2.177 2.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.03% (-2.401 -2.4)58.97% (2.402 2.4)
AZ Alkmaar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.34% (-1.009 -1.01)10.65% (1.0101 1.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.49% (-2.31 -2.31)34.51% (2.313 2.31)
FC Utrecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.88% (-0.32899999999999 -0.33)36.12% (0.33 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.1% (-0.336 -0.34)72.9% (0.337 0.34)
Score Analysis
    AZ Alkmaar 64.95%
    FC Utrecht 15.95%
    Draw 19.09%
AZ AlkmaarDrawFC Utrecht
2-1 @ 9.83% (0.125 0.13)
2-0 @ 9.65% (0.208 0.21)
1-0 @ 8.62% (0.545 0.55)
3-1 @ 7.33% (-0.23 -0.23)
3-0 @ 7.2% (-0.159 -0.16)
4-1 @ 4.11% (-0.317 -0.32)
4-0 @ 4.03% (-0.272 -0.27)
3-2 @ 3.73% (-0.152 -0.15)
4-2 @ 2.09% (-0.182 -0.18)
5-1 @ 1.84% (-0.23 -0.23)
5-0 @ 1.81% (-0.208 -0.21)
5-2 @ 0.94% (-0.127 -0.13)
Other @ 3.79%
Total : 64.95%
1-1 @ 8.78% (0.481 0.48)
2-2 @ 5% (0.019 0.02)
0-0 @ 3.85% (0.397 0.4)
3-3 @ 1.27% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 19.09%
1-2 @ 4.47% (0.206 0.21)
0-1 @ 3.92% (0.373 0.37)
0-2 @ 2% (0.173 0.17)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.52% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 15.95%

How you voted: AZ vs Utrecht

AZ Alkmaar
95.8%
Draw
4.2%
FC Utrecht
0.0%
24
Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 3.45pm
Gameweek 14
Utrecht
1-1
AZ
Jensen (49')
Feb 7, 2023 5.45pm
Round of 16
AZ
1-2
Utrecht
Karlsson (86')
Viergever (58'), Maeda (93')
Jan 28, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 19
AZ
5-5
Utrecht
Dekker (20'), Pavlidis (31', 34', 78'), De Wit (70')
Douvikas (12', 16', 65'), Viergever (41'), Van de Streek (80')
Oct 9, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 9
Utrecht
1-2
AZ
Sylla (90+2')
Van Brederode (31'), Sugawara (68')
May 11, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 30
Utrecht
2-2
AZ
Van de Streek (37'), Douvikas (90+4')
van Overeem (57')
Pavlidis (12', 15')
de Wit (69')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!