MX23RW : Monday, June 17 04:39:01| >> :60:2631:2631:
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 29, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Ciudad de Lanus - Nestor Diaz Perez
Cuiaba

Lanus
0 - 1
Cuiaba


Torres (29'), Cabrera (67'), Loaiza (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Pitta (51')
Allyson (10'), Ramon (49'), Reis Ferreira (71'), Max (76')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Lanus and Cuiaba.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lanus 2-1 Estudiantes
Saturday, May 25 at 1.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Cuiaba 1-0 Goias (1-3 pen.)
Thursday, May 23 at 11.30pm in Copa do Brasil

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lanus win with a probability of 54.74%. A draw had a probability of 25% and a win for Cuiaba had a probability of 20.27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lanus win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.87%) and 2-1 (9.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.75%), while for a Cuiaba win it was 0-1 (7.33%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
LanusDrawCuiaba
54.74% (0.088999999999999 0.09) 24.99% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02) 20.27% (-0.073 -0.07)
Both teams to score 46.28% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.82% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)55.18% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.58% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)76.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Lanus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.86% (0.030000000000001 0.03)20.13% (-0.032 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.59% (0.051000000000002 0.05)52.4% (-0.055 -0.05)
Cuiaba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.94% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08)42.05% (0.078000000000003 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.51% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)78.48% (0.068999999999988 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Lanus 54.73%
    Cuiaba 20.27%
    Draw 24.98%
LanusDrawCuiaba
1-0 @ 13.57% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 10.87% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.42% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.81% (0.018 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.03% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.33% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.18% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 2.02% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.51%
Total : 54.73%
1-1 @ 11.75% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.47% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-2 @ 4.08% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 24.98%
0-1 @ 7.33% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.09% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.18% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.47% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.18% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 0.92% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 1.1%
Total : 20.27%

How you voted: Lanus vs Cuiaba

Lanus
69.2%
Draw
30.8%
Cuiaba
0.0%
13
Head to Head
Apr 3, 2024 11pm
Group Stage
Cuiaba
1-1
Lanus
Sobral (57')
Lotti (80')
Canale (53'), Diaz (54'), Aguirre (83')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!