MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 16:23:56| >> :60:55:55:
May 25, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Norberto Tomaghello
Defensa
0 - 2
Antofagasta
FT(HT: 0-1)
Hurtado (42'), Lopez (73')
Cordero (53'), Bryan Rodriguez Pedraza (59'), (74'), Hurtado (79'), Sanchez (82'), Flores (85')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Copa Sudamericana clash between Defensa y Justicia and Antofagasta, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Defensa 0-0 River Plate
Monday, June 6 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: Lanus vs. Defensa
Friday, June 10 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Defensa 0-2 Antofagasta
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana

We said: Defensa y Justicia 3-1 Antofagasta

With little at stake here, both teams can afford to go all out with little restriction which should make for an exciting watch. That said, we are tipping Defensa to carry the day and give their home crowd cause for delight at the sound of the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Defensa y Justicia win with a probability of 50.24%. A win for Antofagasta had a probability of 26.05% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Defensa y Justicia win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.42%) and 2-0 (8.15%). The likeliest Antofagasta win was 1-2 (6.56%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.11%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood.

Result
Defensa y JusticiaDrawAntofagasta
50.24% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01) 23.71% (0.0030000000000001 0) 26.05% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Both teams to score 57.01% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.65% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)44.35% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.28% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)66.72% (0.012 0.01)
Defensa y Justicia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.27% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)17.73% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.6% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)48.39% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Antofagasta Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.29% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)30.71% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.04% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)66.96% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Score Analysis
    Defensa y Justicia 50.24%
    Antofagasta 26.05%
    Draw 23.7%
Defensa y JusticiaDrawAntofagasta
2-1 @ 9.62%
1-0 @ 9.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 8.15% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 5.55% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 4.7% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-2 @ 3.28% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.4% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 2.03% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.42% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.69%
Total : 50.24%
1-1 @ 11.11%
2-2 @ 5.68% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 5.44% (0.0029999999999992 0)
3-3 @ 1.29%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 23.7%
1-2 @ 6.56%
0-1 @ 6.43% (0.0029999999999992 0)
0-2 @ 3.79% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 2.58% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.24%
0-3 @ 1.49%
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 26.05%

How you voted: Defensa vs Antofagasta

Defensa y Justicia
85.7%
Draw
0.0%
Antofagasta
14.3%
7
Head to Head
Apr 7, 2022 1.30am
Antofagasta
1-3
Defensa
Collao (83')
Cornejo (8'), Robles (29'), Collao (79'), Bravo (90+5')
Bou (10'), Tripichio (29'), Merentiel (57')
Bou (43'), Albertengo (90+6')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!