MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 07:36:21| >> :60:3086:3086:
May 18, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estádio Antônio Accioly
Atletico GO
1 - 0
Antofagasta
Jorginho (12')
Henrique (32'), Pereira (32'), Airton (46')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Hurtado (18'), Tello (90+3')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Atletico Goianiense and Antofagasta.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atletico GO 2-1 Avai
Thursday, June 9 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Fluminense vs. Atletico GO
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Defensa 0-2 Antofagasta
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Goianiense win with a probability of 51.96%. A draw had a probability of 27.3% and a win for Antofagasta had a probability of 20.75%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Goianiense win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.11%) and 2-1 (8.69%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.3%), while for an Antofagasta win it was 0-1 (8.71%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 15.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Atletico Goianiense in this match.

Result
Atletico GoianienseDrawAntofagasta
51.96% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 27.29% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 20.75% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Both teams to score 41.05% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.6% (0.027999999999999 0.03)62.4% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.97% (0.021000000000001 0.02)82.03% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Atletico Goianiense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.66% (0.010999999999996 0.01)24.34% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.27% (0.015000000000001 0.02)58.74% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Antofagasta Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.25% (0.027999999999999 0.03)45.75% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.48% (0.02 0.02)81.52% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Goianiense 51.95%
    Antofagasta 20.75%
    Draw 27.28%
Atletico GoianienseDrawAntofagasta
1-0 @ 15.73% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 11.11% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.69% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 5.24% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 4.1% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.85% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 1.6% (0.002 0)
4-1 @ 1.45% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 51.95%
1-1 @ 12.3%
0-0 @ 11.13% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.45%
Total : 27.28%
0-1 @ 8.71% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 4.81% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 3.41% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 1.25% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 20.75%

Head to Head
Apr 28, 2022 1.30am
Antofagasta
2-1
Atletico GO
Flores (87' pen.), Lopez (90')
Collao (31'), Nieto (58'), Flores (82'), Ledesma (90+6')
Robles (90+7')
Noga (45+2')
Edson (30'), Jorginho (82'), Ronaldo (85'), Ramon (90+2')
Hayner (90+7')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!