Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 59.64%. A draw had a probability of 21.8% and a win for RB Leipzig had a probability of 18.56%.
The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.21%) and 1-2 (9.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.31%), while for a RB Leipzig win it was 1-0 (5.36%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood.