MX23RW : Monday, February 26 15:41:58| >> :600:242241:242241:
Manchester City logo
Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 28, 2023 at 8pm UK
Etihad Stadium
Leipzig logo
Man City
3 - 2
RB Leipzig
Haaland (54'), Foden (70'), Alvarez (87')
Dias (21')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Openda (13', 33')
The Match
Match Report
Manchester City seal top spot in their Champions League group by beating RB Leipzig 3-2 at the Etihad.
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash between Manchester City and RB Leipzig.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Champions League clash between Manchester City and RB Leipzig, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole looks at how Manchester City could line up in Tuesday's Champions League clash with RB Leipzig.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up Manchester City's injury and suspension news ahead of their Champions League clash with RB Leipzig.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Man City 1-1 Liverpool
Saturday, November 25 at 12.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 56.32%. A win for RB Leipzig had a probability of 23.97% and a draw had a probability of 19.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.88%) and 2-0 (6.07%). The likeliest RB Leipzig win was 1-2 (5.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.74%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Manchester City would win this match.

Result
Manchester CityDrawRB Leipzig
56.32% (-0.059999999999995 -0.06) 19.7% (0.022000000000002 0.02) 23.97% (0.035999999999998 0.04)
Both teams to score 69.43% (-0.038999999999987 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.84% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)27.16% (0.064 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.31% (-0.083000000000006 -0.08)47.68% (0.080999999999996 0.08)
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.07% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)9.93% (0.035 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.14% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)32.86% (0.080999999999996 0.08)
RB Leipzig Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.09% (-0.012 -0.01)22.91% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.33% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)56.67% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Manchester City 56.32%
    RB Leipzig 23.97%
    Draw 19.7%
Manchester CityDrawRB Leipzig
2-1 @ 8.94% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.88% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.07% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-0 @ 5.25% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 5.07% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.67% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 3.98% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.93% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.7% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.84% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.44% (-0.004 -0)
5-2 @ 1.35% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.25% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.95%
Total : 56.32%
1-1 @ 7.74% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-2 @ 6.59% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 2.49% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 2.27% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 19.7%
1-2 @ 5.7% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
0-1 @ 3.35% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.24%
1-3 @ 2.8% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 2.47% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.21% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 1.19%
1-4 @ 1.03% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-4 @ 0.92% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 23.97%

How you voted: Man City vs RB Leipzig

Manchester City
87.5%
Draw
8.3%
RB Leipzig
4.2%
168
Head to Head
Oct 4, 2023 8pm
Group Stage
RB Leipzig
1-3
Man City
Openda (48')
Schlager (72'), Raum (78')
Foden (25'), Alvarez (84'), Doku (90+2')
Akanji (65')
Mar 14, 2023 8pm
Round of 16 2nd Leg
Man City
7-0
RB Leipzig
Braut Haaland (22' pen., 24', 45+2', 53', 57'), Gundogan (49'), De Bruyne (90+2')
Feb 22, 2023 8pm
Round of 16 1st Leg
RB Leipzig
1-1
Man City
Gvardiol (70')
Mahrez (27')
Dec 7, 2021 5.45pm
Group Stage
RB Leipzig
2-1
Man City
Szoboszlai (24'), Silva (71')
Kampl (14'), Adams (90+1')
Mahrez (77')
De Bruyne (30'), Stones (81')
Walker (83')
Sep 15, 2021 8pm
Group Stage
Man City
6-3
RB Leipzig
Ake (16'), Mukiele (28' og.), Mahrez (45+2' pen.), Grealish (56'), Cancelo (75'), Jesus (85')
Zinchenko (12')
Nkunku (42', 51', 73')
Klostermann (45+1'), Adams (49'), Angelino (58')
Angelino (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
9Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
10West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2574143544-925
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!