MX23RW : Friday, March 1 22:07:27| >> :600:610970:610970:
Milan logo
Champions League | Group Stage
Sep 19, 2023 at 5.45pm UK
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
Newcastle logo
AC Milan
0 - 0
Newcastle

Calabria (40'), Musah (82'), Giroud (83'), Krunic (89')
FT

Schar (49')
The Match
Match Report
Newcastle United announce their return to the Champions League landscape with a hard-earned 0-0 draw against AC Milan at San Siro in Group F.
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash between AC Milan and Newcastle United.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Champions League clash between AC Milan and Newcastle United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how AC Milan could line up for Tuesday's Champions League Group F clash with Newcastle United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inter Milan 5-1 AC Milan
Saturday, September 16 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Newcastle 1-0 Brentford
Saturday, September 16 at 5.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AC Milan win with a probability of 46.11%. A win for Newcastle United had a probability of 29.38% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for an AC Milan win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.28%) and 2-0 (7.5%). The likeliest Newcastle United win was 1-2 (7.15%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.51%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
AC MilanDrawNewcastle United
46.11% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 24.5% (0.0010000000000012 0) 29.38% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Both teams to score 56.97% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.41% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)45.59% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.08% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)67.91% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
AC Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.12%19.87% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.01% (0.00099999999999767 0)51.98%
Newcastle United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.1% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)28.89% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.23% (0.009999999999998 0.01)64.77% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    AC Milan 46.11%
    Newcastle United 29.38%
    Draw 24.49%
AC MilanDrawNewcastle United
2-1 @ 9.31% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 9.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 7.5% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 5.01%
3-0 @ 4.04% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 3.11% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.03%
4-0 @ 1.63%
4-2 @ 1.26%
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 46.11%
1-1 @ 11.51% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.78% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 5.74% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.29% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.49%
1-2 @ 7.15% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 7.13%
0-2 @ 4.43%
1-3 @ 2.96% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.39% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.83% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 0.92% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 29.38%

How you voted: AC Milan vs Newcastle

AC Milan
64.8%
Draw
17.3%
Newcastle United
17.9%
347
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!