MX23RW : Friday, February 23 16:01:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Vasco da Gama
Brasileiro | Gameweek 3
May 2, 2023 at 12am UK
Estádio Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama
Bahia
Vasco
0 - 1
Bahia

Santos (42'), Barbieri (56')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Thaciano (44')
Acevedo (18'), Bahia (31'), Ademir (53'), Jacare (90+7')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Vasco da Gama and Bahia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vasco 2-2 Palmeiras
Sunday, April 23 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bahia 1-2 Botafogo
Tuesday, April 25 at 12am in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vasco da Gama win with a probability of 49.49%. A draw had a probability of 25.8% and a win for Bahia had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vasco da Gama win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.36%) and 2-1 (9.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.22%), while for a Bahia win it was 0-1 (8.04%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8% likelihood.

Result
Vasco da GamaDrawBahia
49.49% (0.229 0.23) 25.8% (-0.035 -0.04) 24.7% (-0.201 -0.2)
Both teams to score 49.17% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.94% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)54.05% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.51% (-0.020999999999997 -0.02)75.48% (0.01400000000001 0.01)
Vasco da Gama Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.13% (0.087000000000003 0.09)21.87% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.89% (0.136 0.14)55.11% (-0.143 -0.14)
Bahia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.93% (-0.191 -0.19)37.06% (0.184 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.15% (-0.19 -0.19)73.85% (0.18299999999999 0.18)
Score Analysis
    Vasco da Gama 49.49%
    Bahia 24.7%
    Draw 25.79%
Vasco da GamaDrawBahia
1-0 @ 12.32% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-0 @ 9.36% (0.059000000000001 0.06)
2-1 @ 9.3% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.75% (0.043 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.71% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.34% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 1.8% (0.021 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.79% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 49.49%
1-1 @ 12.22% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.1% (0.0059999999999985 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.61% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 25.79%
0-1 @ 8.04% (-0.035 -0.04)
1-2 @ 6.07% (-0.04 -0.04)
0-2 @ 3.99% (-0.038 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.01% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.53% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.32% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 1.74%
Total : 24.7%

How you voted: Vasco vs Bahia

Vasco da Gama
85.7%
Draw
14.3%
Bahia
0.0%
7
Head to Head
Jan 31, 2021 7pm
gameweek 33
Vasco
0-0
Bahia

Benitez (16')
Castan (80')

Danielzinho (17'), Gilberto (45'), Rossi (90+9')
Oct 7, 2020 11.15pm
gameweek 14
Bahia
3-0
Vasco
Rossi (10'), Gilberto (32'), Clayson (45+1')
Gregore (45+2'), Rossi (56'), Ramon (76')

Henrique (20'), Gomes (44'), Pec (77')
Gomes (67')
Dec 5, 2019 10.15pm
gameweek 37
Bahia
1-1
Vasco
Gilberto (45' pen.)
Flavio (71'), Arthur (80'), Friedrich (91')
Arthur (82')
Marrony (85')
Richard (42'), Bastos (89')
Graca (43')
Sep 7, 2019 3pm
gameweek 18
Vasco
0-2
Bahia

Henrique (47'), Junior (69'), Pikachu (73')
Paraiba (56'), Gilberto (61')
Elber (45')
Sep 25, 2018 12am
gameweek 26
Vasco
2-1
Bahia
Pikachu (32' pen.), Marrony (78')
Maranhao (38'), Pikachu (56'), Augusto (79'), Marrony (79'), Lopez (87')
Gilberto (45')
Everson (14'), Pele (69')
Friedrich (29')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!