MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 14:16:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Fluminense
Brasileiro | Gameweek 7
Jun 1, 2024 at 10.30pm UK
Estadio Jornalista Mario Filho

Fluminense
1 - 1
Juventude

Marcelo (42' pen.)
Ganso (45+3'), Martinelli (66')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Jadson (67')
Machado (45+4'), Popo (76'), Marcos (82'), Jadson (90+1'), Jadson (90+1')
Popo (84')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Brasileiro clash between Fluminense and Juventude, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fluminense 3-2 Alianza Lima
Thursday, May 30 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Juventude 1-1 Athletico PR
Sunday, April 28 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

We said: Fluminense 2-1 Juventude

A competitive and closely-fought contest could be in store on Saturday between two teams keen to return to winning ways in the top flight, but considering that Fluminense have been strong on home soil and boast the match sharpness that Juventude will lack having not played in over a month, we believe that the hosts will find a way to come out on top. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fluminense win with a probability of 53.85%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Juventude had a probability of 22.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fluminense win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.73%) and 2-0 (9.63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.36%), while for a Juventude win it was 0-1 (6.63%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
FluminenseDrawJuventude
53.85% (-1.529 -1.53) 23.9% (0.34 0.34) 22.25% (1.192 1.19)
Both teams to score 52.14% (0.567 0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.23% (-0.056000000000004 -0.06)48.76% (0.056000000000004 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.13% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)70.87% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.98% (-0.58300000000001 -0.58)18.02% (0.586 0.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.09% (-1.011 -1.01)48.9% (1.013 1.01)
Juventude Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.61% (1.137 1.14)36.39% (-1.135 -1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.82% (1.134 1.13)73.17% (-1.131 -1.13)
Score Analysis
    Fluminense 53.85%
    Juventude 22.25%
    Draw 23.9%
FluminenseDrawJuventude
1-0 @ 11.23% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-1 @ 9.73% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
2-0 @ 9.63% (-0.351 -0.35)
3-1 @ 5.56% (-0.135 -0.14)
3-0 @ 5.5% (-0.311 -0.31)
3-2 @ 2.81% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.38% (-0.105 -0.11)
4-0 @ 2.36% (-0.181 -0.18)
4-2 @ 1.2% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 53.85%
1-1 @ 11.36% (0.16 0.16)
0-0 @ 6.56% (0.015 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.92% (0.126 0.13)
3-3 @ 0.95% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 23.9%
0-1 @ 6.63% (0.216 0.22)
1-2 @ 5.74% (0.252 0.25)
0-2 @ 3.35% (0.208 0.21)
1-3 @ 1.94% (0.141 0.14)
2-3 @ 1.66% (0.092 0.09)
0-3 @ 1.13% (0.102 0.1)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 22.25%

How you voted: Fluminense vs Juventude

Fluminense
76.2%
Draw
14.3%
Juventude
9.5%
21
Head to Head
Sep 28, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 28
Fluminense
4-0
Juventude
Cano (19'), Xavier (28'), Arias (56'), Araujo (88')
Jun 5, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 9
Juventude
1-0
Fluminense
Claro (32' og.)
Matheus (52'), Soares (73'), Kelven (90+1')

Ganso (52'), Melo (67'), Manoel (82'), Kennedy (90+1')
Nonato (90+4')
Nov 17, 2021 11.30pm
Gameweek 33
Juventude
1-0
Fluminense
Mendes (18')
Castilho (73'), Capixaba (82')

Lucca (45+2')
Sep 2, 2021 11pm
Gameweek 14
Fluminense
1-1
Juventude
Arias (53')
Arias (36'), Xavier (71')
Lucca (68' og.)
Jesus (35')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!