MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 12:16:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brasileiro | Gameweek 2
Apr 18, 2024 at 12am UK
Estadio Alfredo Jaconi
Corinthians

Juventude
2 - 0
Corinthians

Carlos (53'), Barbosa (59')
Caique (70'), Jadson (90')
Jadson (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Garro (82')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Juventude and Corinthians.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Criciuma 1-1 Juventude
Saturday, April 13 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventude win with a probability of 38.68%. A win for Corinthians had a probability of 32.31% and a draw had a probability of 29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventude win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.79%) and 2-0 (7.49%). The likeliest Corinthians win was 0-1 (11.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.35%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Juventude would win this match.

Result
JuventudeDrawCorinthians
38.68% (0.122 0.12) 29.01% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07) 32.31% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Both teams to score 44.5% (0.169 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.88% (0.211 0.21)62.11% (-0.21 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.18% (0.155 0.16)81.82% (-0.154 -0.15)
Juventude Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.85% (0.181 0.18)31.15% (-0.18 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.51% (0.209 0.21)67.48% (-0.208 -0.21)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.64% (0.074999999999989 0.07)35.36% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.88% (0.078000000000003 0.08)72.12% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Juventude 38.67%
    Corinthians 32.31%
    Draw 29%
JuventudeDrawCorinthians
1-0 @ 12.84% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 7.79% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.49% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.03% (0.027 0.03)
3-0 @ 2.91% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.57% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 38.67%
1-1 @ 13.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 11.01% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-2 @ 4.05% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 29%
0-1 @ 11.45% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-2 @ 6.94% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.95% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.41% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.06% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
2-3 @ 1.4% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 32.31%

Head to Head
Oct 5, 2022 1.30am
Gameweek 30
Juventude
2-2
Corinthians
Ruiz (46'), Pitta (62')
Giuliano (24'), Alberto (54')
Jun 11, 2022 8.30pm
Gameweek 11
Corinthians
2-0
Juventude
Adson (2'), Mantuan (84')
Giuliano (46')

Jean (17'), Mendes (59'), Gabriel (73'), Yuri (86')
Dec 10, 2021 12.30am
Gameweek 38
Juventude
1-0
Corinthians
Chico (83' pen.)
Sep 8, 2021 1.30am
Gameweek 19
Corinthians
1-1
Juventude
Silva (30'), Gil (62'), Fagner (90+7')
Dawhan (7'), Matheus (68'), Henrique (83'), Capixaba (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR641193613
2Bahia641196313
3FlamengoFlamengo632175211
4Botafogo6312127510
5Sao Paulo6312106410
6Cruzeiro531187110
7Atletico Mineiro52309369
8BragantinoBragantino62317619
9PalmeirasPalmeiras62223308
10FortalezaFortaleza51405417
11InternacionalInternacional42114317
12Gremio42024316
13Vasco da GamaVasco6204611-56
14CriciumaCriciuma31206245
15JuventudeJuventude412157-25
16Corinthians612335-25
17Fluminense6123812-45
18Vitoria5014511-61
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO501428-61
20Cuiaba4004010-100


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!