MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:51:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Corinthians
Brasileiro | Gameweek 37
Dec 2, 2023 at 9pm UK
Arena Corinthians
Internacional (Brasil)
Corinthians
1 - 2
Internacional
Romero (57')
Gil (50'), Moscardo (79')
Verissimo (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Mauricio (35'), Wanderson (66')
Gomes (18'), Campanharo (90+12')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Corinthians and Internacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vasco 2-4 Corinthians
Wednesday, November 29 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cuiaba 0-2 Internacional
Wednesday, November 29 at 11pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Corinthians win with a probability of 42.52%. A win for Internacional had a probability of 29.17% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Corinthians win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.34%) and 2-1 (8.31%). The likeliest Internacional win was 0-1 (10.37%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.13%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
CorinthiansDrawInternacional
42.52% (-0.122 -0.12) 28.31% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 29.17% (0.112 0.11)
Both teams to score 45.31% (0.038000000000004 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.41% (0.020000000000003 0.02)60.59% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.32% (0.013000000000002 0.01)80.68% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.81% (-0.057999999999993 -0.06)28.19% (0.055 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.11% (-0.07 -0.07)63.89% (0.068999999999996 0.07)
Internacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.1% (0.1 0.1)36.9% (-0.10299999999999 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.31% (0.101 0.1)73.69% (-0.10300000000001 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Corinthians 42.52%
    Internacional 29.17%
    Draw 28.3%
CorinthiansDrawInternacional
1-0 @ 13.17% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.34% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.31% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.52% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.51% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.75%
4-0 @ 1.11% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.11% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 42.52%
1-1 @ 13.13% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.4% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.14% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 28.3%
0-1 @ 10.37% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.55% (0.021 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.17% (0.025 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.18% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.72% (0.013 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.38% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 29.17%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 18
Internacional
2-2
Corinthians
Henrique (17'), Adriano (90+9')
de Pena (35'), Henrique (64'), Cardoso (83'), Rochet (90+11')
de Pena (90+2')
Augusto (13'), Santos (86' pen.)
Alberto (38'), Ruan (79'), Roni (90+2')
Sep 4, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 25
Corinthians
2-2
Internacional
Balbuena (13'), Alberto (19')
Alemao (1'), Patrick (67')
May 14, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 6
Internacional
2-2
Corinthians
Patrick (25'), Wanderson (44')
Dourado (45+2'), Brito (45+4')
Gustavo (30'), Jo (64')
Maycon (24'), Jo (65')
Oct 24, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 28
Internacional
2-2
Corinthians
Lindoso (9'), Maia (90+3')
Dourado (37'), Mercado (45+1'), Taison (64')
Patrick (90+5')
Giuliano (61'), Santos (67' pen.)
Gabriel (26'), Augusto (88'), Ramos (90+7')
Xavier (90+5')
Jul 4, 2021 1am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!