MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 04:44:44| >> :120:6973:6973:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 29, 2023 at 10am UK
Yamanashi Chuo Bank Stadium
Melbourne City
Ventforet Kofu
3 - 3
Melbourne City
Inoue (8'), Torikai (43'), Miyazaki (85')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Talbot (5'), Arslan (59' pen.), Jakolis (64')
Arslan (28'), Jakolis (52')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Ventforet Kofu and Melbourne City.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Ventforet Kofu 4-1 Zhejiang
Wednesday, November 8 at 10am in AFC Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Wellington 1-0 Melbourne City
Saturday, November 25 at 3.30am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Melbourne City win with a probability of 54.56%. A win for Ventforet Kofu had a probability of 23.43% and a draw had a probability of 22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Melbourne City win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.34%) and 0-2 (8.1%). The likeliest Ventforet Kofu win was 2-1 (6.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.04%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood.

Result
Ventforet KofuDrawMelbourne City
23.43% (0.399 0.4) 22% (0.07 0.07) 54.56% (-0.469 -0.47)
Both teams to score 60.01% (0.271 0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.93% (0.128 0.13)39.06% (-0.127 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.61% (0.133 0.13)61.39% (-0.133 -0.13)
Ventforet Kofu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.04% (0.40300000000001 0.4)29.96% (-0.405 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.93% (0.484 0.48)66.07% (-0.48400000000001 -0.48)
Melbourne City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.68% (-0.105 -0.11)14.32% (0.107 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.85% (-0.206 -0.21)42.14% (0.205 0.2)
Score Analysis
    Ventforet Kofu 23.43%
    Melbourne City 54.56%
    Draw 21.99%
Ventforet KofuDrawMelbourne City
2-1 @ 6.06% (0.076 0.08)
1-0 @ 5.17% (0.027 0.03)
2-0 @ 3.12% (0.051 0.05)
3-1 @ 2.43% (0.057 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.37% (0.047 0.05)
3-0 @ 1.25% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 23.43%
1-1 @ 10.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.89% (0.052 0.05)
0-0 @ 4.29% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.53% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 21.99%
1-2 @ 9.77% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 8.34% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
0-2 @ 8.1% (-0.111 -0.11)
1-3 @ 6.33% (-0.039 -0.04)
0-3 @ 5.25% (-0.092 -0.09)
2-3 @ 3.81% (0.018 0.02)
1-4 @ 3.08% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-4 @ 2.55% (-0.055 -0.05)
2-4 @ 1.85% (0.002 0)
1-5 @ 1.2% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-5 @ 0.99% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 3.3%
Total : 54.56%

How you voted: Ventforet Kofu vs Melbourne City

Ventforet Kofu
66.7%
Draw
16.7%
Melbourne City
16.7%
6
Head to Head
Sep 20, 2023 11am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Brentford2574143544-925
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
17Everton2687112834-621
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!