MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 20:18:59| >> :60:68:68:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 28, 2023 at 4pm UK
Khalid Bin Mohammed Stadium
Al Fayha
3 - 1
Ahal
Nwakaeme (19' pen.), Sakala (45+6'), Madash (74')
Al-Qaydhi (57')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Tagayew (36' pen.)
Abdurakhmanov (90+6')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Al Fayha and Ahal.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Fateh 0-1 Al Fayha
Saturday, November 25 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Ahal 1-1 Pakhtakor
Tuesday, November 7 at 2pm in AFC Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Fayha win with a probability of 45%. A win for Ahal had a probability of 29.59% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Fayha win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.15%) and 2-0 (7.75%). The likeliest Ahal win was 0-1 (7.96%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.06%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al Fayha would win this match.

Result
Al FayhaDrawAhal
45% (0.239 0.24) 25.41% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08) 29.59% (-0.164 -0.16)
Both teams to score 54.09% (0.161 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.58% (0.249 0.25)49.42% (-0.249 -0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.54% (0.224 0.22)71.46% (-0.224 -0.22)
Al Fayha Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.06% (0.21600000000001 0.22)21.94% (-0.215 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.77% (0.326 0.33)55.22% (-0.326 -0.33)
Ahal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.3% (0.013000000000005 0.01)30.7% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.04% (0.012999999999998 0.01)66.95% (-0.012999999999991 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Al Fayha 44.99%
    Ahal 29.59%
    Draw 25.4%
Al FayhaDrawAhal
1-0 @ 10.21% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.15% (0.028 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.75% (0.021 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.63% (0.044 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.92% (0.035 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.73% (0.027 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.75% (0.028 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.49% (0.023 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.04% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 44.99%
1-1 @ 12.06% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 6.74% (-0.069 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.4% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.08% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 7.96% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)
1-2 @ 7.13% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.7% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.81% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.13% (0.0079999999999996 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.85% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 29.59%

Head to Head
Sep 19, 2023 5pm
Group Stage
Ahal
1-0
Al Fayha
Tagayew (51')
Tagayew (52'), Meredov (90+5')

Al-Rashidi (40')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool27196264253963
2Manchester CityMan City27195362273562
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa27174659372255
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs26155655391650
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd27142113739-244
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham2712694347-442
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle271241157451240
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2710984944539
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves27115114043-338
11Chelsea26106104443136
12Fulham27105123942-335
13Bournemouth2687113547-1231
14Crystal Palace2777133247-1528
15Brentford2775153950-1126
16Everton2787122937-825
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2766153449-1524
18Luton TownLuton2655163754-1720
19Burnley2734202560-3513
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!