MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:52:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
Melbourne Victory
Australian A-League | Gameweek 18
Feb 25, 2024 at 6am UK
Marvel Stadium
Central Coast Mariners

Victory
0 - 1
Central Coast


Geria (21'), Arzani (47'), Miranda (59')
Miranda (80'), Valadon (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Teague (48' og.)
Kuol (56'), Torres (65'), Roux (90+10')
Barcellos (90+7')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Melbourne Victory and Central Coast Mariners.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Victory 2-1 Western Utd
Tuesday, February 20 at 8am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Central Coast 1-0 Western Sydney
Sunday, February 18 at 6am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Melbourne Victory win with a probability of 42.04%. A win for Central Coast Mariners had a probability of 34.27% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Melbourne Victory win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.31%) and 2-0 (6.02%). The likeliest Central Coast Mariners win was 1-2 (7.87%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.73%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
Melbourne VictoryDrawCentral Coast Mariners
42.04% (-0.566 -0.57) 23.69% (0.059000000000001 0.06) 34.27% (0.508 0.51)
Both teams to score 62.12% (-0.065000000000005 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.19% (-0.148 -0.15)39.8% (0.15 0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.84% (-0.154 -0.15)62.16% (0.155 0.16)
Melbourne Victory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.74% (-0.307 -0.31)19.26% (0.308 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.01% (-0.508 -0.51)50.98% (0.508 0.51)
Central Coast Mariners Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.94% (0.211 0.21)23.05% (-0.211 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.12% (0.308 0.31)56.88% (-0.307 -0.31)
Score Analysis
    Melbourne Victory 42.04%
    Central Coast Mariners 34.27%
    Draw 23.69%
Melbourne VictoryDrawCentral Coast Mariners
2-1 @ 8.84% (-0.055000000000001 -0.06)
1-0 @ 7.31% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 6.02% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
3-1 @ 4.85% (-0.077 -0.08)
3-2 @ 3.56% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-0 @ 3.31% (-0.074 -0.07)
4-1 @ 2% (-0.052 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.47% (-0.029 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.36% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 42.04%
1-1 @ 10.73% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-2 @ 6.48%
0-0 @ 4.44% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.74% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 23.69%
1-2 @ 7.87% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
0-1 @ 6.52% (0.085 0.09)
0-2 @ 4.78% (0.092000000000001 0.09)
1-3 @ 3.85% (0.061 0.06)
2-3 @ 3.17% (0.019 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.34% (0.059 0.06)
1-4 @ 1.41% (0.031 0.03)
2-4 @ 1.16% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 34.27%

Head to Head
Jan 13, 2024 6.15am
Gameweek 27
Central Coast
1-1
Victory
Reec (89')
Kuol (29'), Farrell (75')
Arzani (33' pen.)
Monge (7'), Da Silva (25'), Miranda (84'), Velupillay (90+4')
Dec 3, 2023 4am
Gameweek 6
Central Coast
2-2
Victory
Kuol (16'), Torres (73' pen.)
Balard (49'), Kaltack (56')
Fornaroli (45+1'), Velupillay (52')
Miranda (68')
Mar 19, 2023 6am
Dec 31, 2022 8am
Gameweek 10
Central Coast
2-1
Victory
Cummings (11', 53')
Cadete (39')
Mar 9, 2022 6.05am
Gameweek 11
Central Coast
1-1
Victory
Muller (84')
Miller (28')
D'Agostino (38')
Kelava (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Wellington PhoenixWellington26148439261350
2Central Coast MarinersCentral Coast25154644261849
3Melbourne VictoryVictory261012440291142
4Macarthur2611874545041
5Sydney FCSydney FC26115104540538
6Melbourne CityMelbourne City261061049381136
7Western Sydney WanderersWestern Sydney26104124045-534
8Brisbane RoarBrisbane Roar2686123951-1230
9Adelaide UnitedAdelaide United2585124848029
10Newcastle JetsNewcastle Jets26610103844-628
11Western UnitedWestern Utd2565143251-1923
12Perth GloryPerth Glory2557134258-1622


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!