MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:28:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
Adelaide United
Australian A-League | Gameweek 18
Feb 24, 2024 at 8.45am UK
Coopers Stadium
Western Sydney Wanderers

Adelaide United
1 - 2
Western Sydney

Jovanovic (90+4')
Kitto (52'), Bovalina (90+8')
Halloran (75')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Milanovic (18', 35')
Bonetig (5')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Adelaide United and Western Sydney Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sydney FC 2-1 Adelaide United
Saturday, February 17 at 7am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Central Coast 1-0 Western Sydney
Sunday, February 18 at 6am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Adelaide United win with a probability of 42.02%. A win for Western Sydney Wanderers has a probability of 36.09% and a draw has a probability of 21.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Adelaide United win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 3-1 (5.17%) and 1-0 (5.13%). The likeliest Western Sydney Wanderers win is 1-2 (7.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (8.85%).

Result
Adelaide UnitedDrawWestern Sydney Wanderers
42.02% (0.735 0.73) 21.89% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 36.09% (-0.752 -0.75)
Both teams to score 69.53% (-0.202 -0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.66% (-0.208 -0.21)30.34% (0.208 0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.4% (-0.25 -0.25)51.6% (0.25 0.25)
Adelaide United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.61% (0.193 0.19)15.39% (-0.192 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.81% (0.36 0.36)44.19% (-0.36 -0.36)
Western Sydney Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.18% (-0.42599999999999 -0.43)17.82% (0.427 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.45% (-0.742 -0.74)48.55% (0.742 0.74)
Score Analysis
    Adelaide United 42.02%
    Western Sydney Wanderers 36.09%
    Draw 21.89%
Adelaide UnitedDrawWestern Sydney Wanderers
2-1 @ 8.28% (0.091999999999999 0.09)
3-1 @ 5.17% (0.091 0.09)
1-0 @ 5.13% (0.093 0.09)
2-0 @ 4.8% (0.119 0.12)
3-2 @ 4.46% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 3% (0.094 0.09)
4-1 @ 2.42% (0.059 0.06)
4-2 @ 2.09% (0.022 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.4% (0.053 0.05)
4-3 @ 1.2% (-0.004 -0)
5-1 @ 0.91% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 42.02%
1-1 @ 8.85% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-2 @ 7.14% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 2.74% (0.032 0.03)
3-3 @ 2.56% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 21.89%
1-2 @ 7.64% (-0.072 -0.07)
0-1 @ 4.73% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.39% (-0.104 -0.1)
2-3 @ 4.11% (-0.069 -0.07)
0-2 @ 4.08% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-3 @ 2.35% (-0.071 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.89% (-0.072 -0.07)
2-4 @ 1.77% (-0.055 -0.05)
3-4 @ 1.11% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.01% (-0.045 -0.04)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 36.09%

Head to Head
Dec 15, 2023 8.45am
Gameweek 8
Western Sydney
1-0
Adelaide United
Pierias (23')
Scicluna (75'), Marcelo (78')
Brillante (78')

Tunnicliffe (78'), Lopez (84')
Mar 31, 2023 9.45am
Gameweek 22
Western Sydney
2-3
Adelaide United
Yengi (44'), Marcelo (60')
Warland (37', 49'), Ibusuki (55')
Feb 19, 2023 4am
Mar 20, 2022 8.05am
Mar 16, 2022 8.35am
Gameweek 8
Adelaide United
1-2
Western Sydney
Goodwin (8')
Kitto (50'), Popovic (65')
Najjarine (26'), Cancar (75')
Cancar (37'), Ibini-Isei (45+3'), Carluccio (56'), Najjarine (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Central Coast MarinersCentral Coast25154644261849
2Wellington PhoenixWellington25147438251349
3Melbourne VictoryVictory251011440291141
4Sydney FCSydney FC2511594539638
5Macarthur2510874445-138
6Western Sydney WanderersWestern Sydney25104113943-434
7Melbourne CityMelbourne City25961047371033
8Adelaide UnitedAdelaide United2585124848029
9Brisbane RoarBrisbane Roar2585123951-1229
10Newcastle JetsNewcastle Jets2569103743-627
11Western UnitedWestern Utd2565143251-1923
12Perth GloryPerth Glory2557134258-1622


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!