MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 05:29:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
HJK logo
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 19
May 22, 2024 at 4pm UK
Bolt Arena

HJK Helsinki
1 - 0
Gnistan

Lingman (13')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Sarr (27'), Latonen (29'), Raitala (60'), Penninkangas (65'), Agbo (68')
Agbo (76')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between HJK Helsinki and Gnistan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: HJK Helsinki 1-2 VPS
Friday, May 17 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Gnistan 0-0 KuPS
Sunday, May 19 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a HJK Helsinki win with a probability of 52.97%. A win for Gnistan had a probability of 24.34% and a draw had a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a HJK Helsinki win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.82%) and 2-0 (8.19%). The likeliest Gnistan win was 1-2 (6.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.49%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that HJK Helsinki would win this match.

Result
HJK HelsinkiDrawGnistan
52.97% (0.178 0.18) 22.69% (-0.062000000000001 -0.06) 24.34% (-0.11 -0.11)
Both teams to score 58.72% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.73% (0.171 0.17)41.27% (-0.167 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.33% (0.17400000000001 0.17)63.67% (-0.169 -0.17)
HJK Helsinki Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.38% (0.123 0.12)15.61% (-0.119 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.39% (0.225 0.23)44.61% (-0.22000000000001 -0.22)
Gnistan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.58% (0.0030000000000001 0)30.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.38% (0.0020000000000024 0)66.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    HJK Helsinki 52.97%
    Gnistan 24.34%
    Draw 22.68%
HJK HelsinkiDrawGnistan
2-1 @ 9.75% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.82% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.19% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.03% (0.029000000000001 0.03)
3-0 @ 5.07% (0.024 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.59% (0.017 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.8% (0.025 0.03)
4-0 @ 2.35% (0.021 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.67% (0.015 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.04% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 3.66%
Total : 52.97%
1-1 @ 10.49% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.8% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 4.75% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.42% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 22.68%
1-2 @ 6.25% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-1 @ 5.65% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-2 @ 3.36% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.48% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.3% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 1.34% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 24.34%

How you voted: HJK Helsinki vs Gnistan

HJK Helsinki
50.0%
Draw
37.5%
Gnistan
12.5%
8
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!