MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 09:36:42| >> :600:503592:503592:
Saudi Arabia national football team
World Cup Qualifying - Asia | Second Round
Jun 11, 2024 at 7pm UK
King Fahd International Stadium
Jordan national football team

Saudi Arabia
1 - 2
Jordan

Alawjami (16')
Al-Dawsari (45'), Al-Khaibari (45+4'), Albulayhi (85')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Olwan (27'), Al-Rawabdeh (45+2')
Al-Mardi (21'), Haddad (76'), Abulaila (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's World Cup Qualifying - Asia clash between Saudi Arabia and Jordan, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Pakistan 0-3 Saudi Arabia
Thursday, June 6 at 4.30pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Jordan 3-0 Tajikistan
Thursday, June 6 at 6.30pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia

We said: Saudi Arabia 1-1 Jordan

Saudi Arabia may have secured a 2-0 victory from the reverse fixture between these two, but Jordan were unlucky not to get anything from that game as they dominated with 56% possession and 10 more shots than their opponents. We expect this one to be much more even between the two sides, and we predict that this game will end all square. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Saudi Arabia win with a probability of 43.34%. A win for Jordan had a probability of 30.87% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Saudi Arabia win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.96%) and 2-0 (7.52%). The likeliest Jordan win was 0-1 (8.39%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.26%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
Saudi ArabiaDrawJordan
43.34% (0.00099999999999767 0) 25.8% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 30.87%
Both teams to score 53.5%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.5% (0.00099999999999767 0)50.5% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.58%72.42%
Saudi Arabia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.81%23.19% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.93%57.07% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Jordan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.65%30.35%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.46%66.54%
Score Analysis
    Saudi Arabia 43.33%
    Jordan 30.87%
    Draw 25.8%
Saudi ArabiaDrawJordan
1-0 @ 10.28%
2-1 @ 8.96%
2-0 @ 7.52%
3-1 @ 4.37%
3-0 @ 3.66% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.6%
4-1 @ 1.6%
4-0 @ 1.34%
4-2 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 43.33%
1-1 @ 12.26%
0-0 @ 7.04% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 5.34%
3-3 @ 1.04%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 8.39%
1-2 @ 7.31%
0-2 @ 5%
1-3 @ 2.91%
2-3 @ 2.12%
0-3 @ 1.99%
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 30.87%

How you voted: Saudi Arabia vs Jordan

Saudi Arabia
48.7%
Draw
25.6%
Jordan
25.6%
39
Head to Head
Nov 21, 2023 4pm
Second Round
Jordan
0-2
Saudi Arabia

Abu Hasheesh (40'), Naseeb (45'), Al-Rashdan (84')
Al-Shehri (8', 30')
Albulayhi (78')
Nov 20, 2018 5pm
International Friendlies
Jordan
1-1
Saudi Arabia
Samir (70')
Al-Basha (9'), Al Samrieh (40'), Al-Bakhit (49')
Al-Muwallad (59')
Hawsawi (53'), Al-Boleahi (83')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!