Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Kenny Jackett has said that Bakary Sako's omission from the clash against Port Vale is not linked to his imminent departure.
The winger was left out of the squad that beat the Valiants 3-1 on Saturday, prompting speculation that he was set for a move away after Nottingham Forest had a bid rejected earlier this week.
However, Jackett has confirmed there have been no subsequent offers for the 26-year-old, who was not in the "right frame of mind" to be selected for duty today.
"He (Sako) is aware of the interest from other clubs and was not in the right frame of mind to play today," the former Millwall boss told reporters. "Nobody has made anymore bids for him and that's the way it is at the moment.
"I don't know what will happen over the next few days, but he assured me he will be 100% committed to the club if things blow over."
Wolves leapfrogged Peterborough United into second place in League One this afternoon and sit two points off high-flying Leyton Orient at the summit.