MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 21:06:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 8
Apr 17, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Estadio Luis Franzini

Miramar Misiones
1 - 2
Nacional

Machado (36')
Vazquez (51'), Polenta (88')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Carneiro (41'), Santander (85')
Mejia (76'), Polenta (87')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Miramar Misiones and Nacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 1-1 Miramar Misiones
Saturday, April 6 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Miramar Misiones win with a probability of 36.9%. A win for Nacional had a probability of 35.81% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Miramar Misiones win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.01%) and 2-0 (6.59%). The likeliest Nacional win was 0-1 (10.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.93%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
Miramar MisionesDrawNacional
36.9% (-0.237 -0.24) 27.29% (0.111 0.11) 35.81% (0.13 0.13)
Both teams to score 49.98% (-0.343 -0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.47% (-0.43 -0.43)55.53% (0.435 0.44)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.29% (-0.356 -0.36)76.71% (0.35899999999999 0.36)
Miramar Misiones Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.03% (-0.351 -0.35)28.97% (0.354 0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.14% (-0.437 -0.44)64.86% (0.441 0.44)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.37% (-0.13199999999999 -0.13)29.63% (0.136 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.33% (-0.161 -0.16)65.67% (0.166 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Miramar Misiones 36.89%
    Nacional 35.81%
    Draw 27.29%
Miramar MisionesDrawNacional
1-0 @ 10.63% (0.07 0.07)
2-1 @ 8.01% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.59% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.31% (-0.055 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.72% (-0.034 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.01% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.03% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 36.89%
1-1 @ 12.93% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 8.58% (0.143 0.14)
2-2 @ 4.87% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 27.29%
0-1 @ 10.44% (0.14 0.14)
1-2 @ 7.87% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 6.35% (0.058999999999999 0.06)
1-3 @ 3.19% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.58% (0.015 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.98% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-4 @ 0.97% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 35.81%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PenarolPenarol1412203072338
2NacionalNacional1384127151228
3Boston RiverBoston River148332014627
4ProgresoProgreso147342524124
5Defensor SportingDefensor136432516922
6LiverpoolLiverpool144642221118
7Cerro Largo135351413118
8Racing de MontevideoRacing145361919018
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers144371319-615
10Rampla JuniorsRampla144371425-1115
11Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado134271317-414
12River PlateRiver Plate133461519-413
13DanubioDanubio133461217-513
14Miramar Misiones142571825-711
15CerroCerro132561323-1011
16FenixFenix132471016-610


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!