MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:27:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 29
May 19, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Stadion im. Bohdan Markevycha

Rukh Lviv
2 - 0
Chornomorets

Kvasnytsya (28'), Talles (75')
Pidhurskyi (39'), Slyubyk (44'), Plumain (61'), Didyk (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

(40'), Avagimian (73')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Rukh Lviv and Chornomorets Odesa.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Obolon 0-0 Rukh Lviv
Saturday, May 11 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Chornomorets 3-0 Metalist Kharkiv
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rukh Lviv win with a probability of 54.01%. A draw had a probability of 23.2% and a win for Chornomorets Odesa had a probability of 22.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rukh Lviv win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.81%) and 2-0 (9.07%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.94%), while for a Chornomorets Odesa win it was 0-1 (6.11%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rukh Lviv would win this match.

Result
Rukh LvivDrawChornomorets Odesa
54.01% (0.453 0.45) 23.2% (-0.137 -0.14) 22.79% (-0.31 -0.31)
Both teams to score 55.09% (0.058000000000007 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.8% (0.264 0.26)45.2% (-0.258 -0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.46% (0.252 0.25)67.54% (-0.247 -0.25)
Rukh Lviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.34% (0.26000000000001 0.26)16.66% (-0.253 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.49% (0.459 0.46)46.52% (-0.45200000000001 -0.45)
Chornomorets Odesa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.1% (-0.133 -0.13)33.9% (0.14 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.43% (-0.146 -0.15)70.57% (0.152 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Rukh Lviv 54.01%
    Chornomorets Odesa 22.79%
    Draw 23.19%
Rukh LvivDrawChornomorets Odesa
1-0 @ 10.12% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.81% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 9.07% (0.054 0.05)
3-1 @ 5.86% (0.063 0.06)
3-0 @ 5.42% (0.077 0.08)
3-2 @ 3.17% (0.021 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.63% (0.05 0.05)
4-0 @ 2.43% (0.055 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.42% (0.022 0.02)
5-1 @ 0.94% (0.025 0.02)
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 54.01%
1-1 @ 10.94% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 5.65% (-0.063 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.31% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.14% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 23.19%
0-1 @ 6.11% (-0.091 -0.09)
1-2 @ 5.92% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-2 @ 3.3% (-0.062 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.14% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.91% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.19% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 22.79%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 14
Chornomorets
2-3
Rukh Lviv
Didyk (29' og.), Badibanga (58')
Salyuk (90'), Hadida (90+2'), Hadida (90+2')
Gucek (69')
Pastukh (9'), Talles (72' pen.), Plumain (87')
Kvasnytsya (22'), Runich (90+5'), Runich (90+5')
May 29, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 29
Chornomorets
1-3
Rukh Lviv
Pankiv (45+2' og.)
Demchenko (29')
Solomon-Otabor (18'), Klymchuk (29', 63')
Sapuga (8'), Didyk (37'), Talles (52')
Dec 7, 2022 11am
Gameweek 14
Rukh Lviv
2-2
Chornomorets
Runich (62'), Karabin (84')
Yusov (25', 35')
May 14, 2022 1am
Nov 6, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 14
Chornomorets
4-3
Rukh Lviv
Vanat (30'), Avagimian (38'), Tsitaishvili (57'), Tlumak (83')
Kucheruk (53'), Vanat (64')
Martynyuk (67'), Fedorchuk (71', 79')
Martynyuk (40'), Sych (42'), Mysyk (83')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!