MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 23:20:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sampdoria logo
Sassuolo logo
Spezia Calcio logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
May 21, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Stadio Artemio Franchi
Fiorentina
2 - 0
Juventus
Duncan (45+1'), Gonzalez (90+2' pen.)
Julio (44'), Venuti (56'), Amrabat (70')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Kean (44'), Rabiot (56'), de Ligt (84')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between Fiorentina and Juventus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fiorentina 2-0 Juventus
Saturday, May 21 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Fiorentina 2-0 Juventus
Saturday, May 21 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Fiorentina 1-1 Juventus

Fiorentina can end their losing streak against Juventus by taking a point from Saturday's Serie A finale, but that may not be enough to secure European football - their fate depending on what transpires elsewhere. A season of toil and trouble for Juve finally comes to an end, and they may not be entirely focused on football matters this week, ahead of further upheaval at the club. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fiorentina win with a probability of 39.05%. A win for Juventus had a probability of 35.75% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fiorentina win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.56%) and 2-0 (6.25%). The likeliest Juventus win was 0-1 (8.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.86%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fiorentina would win this match.

Result
FiorentinaDrawJuventus
39.05% (0.708 0.71) 25.2% (0.4 0.4) 35.75% (-1.111 -1.11)
Both teams to score 56.96% (-1.523 -1.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.35% (-1.928 -1.93)46.65% (1.925 1.93)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.09% (-1.832 -1.83)68.91% (1.83 1.83)
Fiorentina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.37% (-0.49600000000001 -0.5)23.63% (0.494 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.29% (-0.719 -0.72)57.71% (0.716 0.72)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.58% (-1.503 -1.5)25.42% (1.501 1.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.77% (-2.104 -2.1)60.23% (2.101 2.1)
Score Analysis
    Fiorentina 39.05%
    Juventus 35.75%
    Draw 25.19%
FiorentinaDrawJuventus
1-0 @ 8.66% (0.566 0.57)
2-1 @ 8.56% (0.08 0.08)
2-0 @ 6.25% (0.322 0.32)
3-1 @ 4.12% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.01% (0.113 0.11)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.141 -0.14)
4-1 @ 1.49% (-0.03 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.08% (0.025 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.02% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 39.05%
1-1 @ 11.86% (0.28 0.28)
0-0 @ 6.01% (0.473 0.47)
2-2 @ 5.86% (-0.203 -0.2)
3-3 @ 1.29% (-0.124 -0.12)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 8.23% (0.311 0.31)
1-2 @ 8.13% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-2 @ 5.63% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-3 @ 3.71% (-0.242 -0.24)
2-3 @ 2.68% (-0.216 -0.22)
0-3 @ 2.57% (-0.128 -0.13)
1-4 @ 1.27% (-0.143 -0.14)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.118 -0.12)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 35.75%

How you voted: Fiorentina vs Juventus

Fiorentina
29.4%
Draw
21.3%
Juventus
49.3%
136
Head to Head
Apr 20, 2022 8pm
Mar 2, 2022 8pm
Nov 6, 2021 5pm
Juventus
1-0
Fiorentina
Cuadrado (90+1')
Danilo (45+2'), Rugani (88')

Martinez (26'), Milenkovic (66'), Nastasic (82')
Milenkovic (73')
Apr 25, 2021 2pm
Fiorentina
1-1
Juventus
Vlahovic (29' pen.)
Julio (40'), Caceres (61'), Biraghi (88')
Morata (46')
de Ligt (52')
Dec 22, 2020 7.45pm
Juventus
0-3
Fiorentina

Danilo (85')
Cuadrado (18')
Vlahovic (3'), Sandro (76' og.), Caceres (81')
Biraghi (22'), Ribery (37'), Valero (47'), Venuti (84')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3Cremonese00000000
4Empoli00000000
5Fiorentina00000000
6Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
7Inter Milan00000000
8Juventus00000000
9Lazio00000000
10Lecce00000000
11AC Milan00000000
12Monza00000000
13Napoli00000000
14Roma00000000
15Salernitana00000000
16Sampdoria00000000
17SassuoloSassuolo00000000
18SpeziaSpezia00000000
19Torino00000000
20Udinese00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!