MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 17:26:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee United
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Dec 26, 2020 at 3pm UK at Rugby Park
Kilmarnock
1 - 2
Livingston
Burke (48' pen.)
Kabamba (8'), Burke (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Emmanuel-Thomas (51'), Robinson (90+3')
Devlin (47'), Serrano (57')
The Match
Match Report
Killie have now lost eight of their last nine Scottish Premiership matches.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Kilmarnock and Livingston, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Livingston win with a probability of 45.74%. A win for Kilmarnock had a probability of 28.45% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Livingston win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.14%) and 0-2 (8.18%). The likeliest Kilmarnock win was 1-0 (8.24%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.27%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Livingston would win this match.

Result
KilmarnockDrawLivingston
28.45%25.81%45.74%
Both teams to score 52.12%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.34%51.66%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.56%73.44%
Kilmarnock Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.3%32.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.75%69.25%
Livingston Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.45%22.55%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.86%56.14%
Score Analysis
    Kilmarnock 28.45%
    Livingston 45.74%
    Draw 25.8%
KilmarnockDrawLivingston
1-0 @ 8.24%
2-1 @ 6.86%
2-0 @ 4.61%
3-1 @ 2.56%
3-2 @ 1.9%
3-0 @ 1.72%
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 28.45%
1-1 @ 12.27%
0-0 @ 7.37%
2-2 @ 5.11%
3-3 @ 0.95%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 10.98%
1-2 @ 9.14%
0-2 @ 8.18%
1-3 @ 4.54%
0-3 @ 4.06%
2-3 @ 2.54%
1-4 @ 1.69%
0-4 @ 1.51%
2-4 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 45.74%

How you voted: Kilmarnock vs Livingston

Kilmarnock
46.8%
Draw
14.9%
Livingston
38.3%
47
Head to Head
Oct 17, 2020 3pm
Livingston
1-3
Kilmarnock
Pittman (11')
Tiffoney (27'), Bartley (66'), Guthrie (84'), Ambrose (90')
Tshibola (24'), Burke (37' pen.), Kiltie (57')
Dec 7, 2019 3pm
Oct 19, 2019 3pm
Kilmarnock
2-1
Livingston
Dicker (39'), McKenzie (55')
Power (60'), Del Fabro (80')
Miller (84')
Miller (63'), Bartley (76')
Feb 23, 2019 3pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celtic22005146
2RangersRangers22004136
3Hearts21103214
4Hibernian21102114
5Aberdeen21014313
6Livingston21012203
7Motherwell21012203
8St Johnstone21012203
9Dundee UnitedDundee Utd201112-11
10Kilmarnock201113-21
11Ross County200225-30
12St Mirren200215-40

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!