MX23RW : Wednesday, May 18 10:37:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Hamilton logo
Inverness CT
Kilmarnock logo
Partick Thistle
Queen of the South
Raith Rovers
Mar 1, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Gayfield Park
Arbroath
1 - 1
Partick
Hamilton (6')
Henderson (54'), Hamilton (65'), McKenna (75')
FT(HT: 1-0)
McKenna (60')
Graham (61'), Docherty (67')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Arbroath and Partick Thistle.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arbroath win with a probability of 38.41%. A win for Partick Thistle had a probability of 35% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arbroath win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.33%) and 2-0 (6.69%). The likeliest Partick Thistle win was 0-1 (9.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.64%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood.

Result
ArbroathDrawPartick Thistle
38.41%26.58%35%
Both teams to score 52.16%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.25%52.75%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.62%74.38%
Arbroath Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.23%26.76%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.96%62.04%
Partick Thistle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.23%28.77%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.38%64.61%
Score Analysis
    Arbroath 38.4%
    Partick Thistle 35%
    Draw 26.58%
ArbroathDrawPartick Thistle
1-0 @ 10.14%
2-1 @ 8.33%
2-0 @ 6.69%
3-1 @ 3.66%
3-0 @ 2.94%
3-2 @ 2.28%
4-1 @ 1.21%
4-0 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 38.4%
1-1 @ 12.64%
0-0 @ 7.7%
2-2 @ 5.19%
3-3 @ 0.95%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.58%
0-1 @ 9.59%
1-2 @ 7.88%
0-2 @ 5.98%
1-3 @ 3.27%
0-3 @ 2.48%
2-3 @ 2.16%
1-4 @ 1.02%
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 35%

How you voted: Arbroath vs Partick

Arbroath
60.0%
Draw
40.0%
Partick Thistle
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Dec 11, 2021 3pm
Partick
0-2
Arbroath

Foster (90+2')
Dowds (45'), Henderson (78')
O'Brien (20'), McKenna (29')
Aug 21, 2021 3pm
Arbroath
3-1
Partick
McKenna (45', 54'), Low (58')
Craigen (90+4')
Hamilton (33' og.)
Tiffoney (69'), Foster (78'), Mayo (82')
Apr 4, 2020 3pm
Jan 25, 2020 3pm
Arbroath
2-1
Partick
McKenna (6'), Wighton (34')
Virtanen (94')
Graham (95')
Oct 26, 2019 3pm
Partick
1-3
Arbroath
Bannigan (60' pen.)
Zanatta (64')
Donnelly (37'), McKenna (74' pen.), Hamilton (77')
Virtanen (58'), Thomson (72')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CKilmarnock36207950272367
2Arbroath361714554282665
3Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness361611953341959
4Partick ThistlePartick361410124640652
5Raith Rovers361214104444050
6Hamilton AcademicalHamilton361012143853-1542
7Greenock MortonMorton36913143647-1140
8Ayr UnitedAyr36912153952-1339
9Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline36714153653-1735
RQueen of the SouthQotS3689193654-1833

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!