MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 14:30:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 17
Dec 3, 2023 at 4pm UK
Akhmat Arena
Akhmat Grozny
2 - 1
Spartak Moscow
Agalarov (34'), Kovachev (47')
Timofeev (13'), Berisha (35'), Utsiyev (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Zinkovskiy (44')
Ignatov (26'), Litvinov (62')
Abascal (14')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Akhmat Grozny and Spartak Moscow.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Orenburg 1-1 Akhmat Grozny
Sunday, November 26 at 9am in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Baltika 0-2 Spartak Moscow
Saturday, November 25 at 4.45pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spartak Moscow win with a probability of 41.32%. A win for Akhmat Grozny had a probability of 33.59% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spartak Moscow win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.83%) and 0-2 (6.68%). The likeliest Akhmat Grozny win was 1-0 (7.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.82%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood.

Result
Akhmat GroznyDrawSpartak Moscow
33.59% (-0.23999999999999 -0.24) 25.09% (0.3 0.3) 41.32% (-0.056000000000004 -0.06)
Both teams to score 56.88% (-1.117 -1.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.43% (-1.423 -1.42)46.57% (1.427 1.43)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.16% (-1.35 -1.35)68.84% (1.355 1.35)
Akhmat Grozny Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.35% (-0.825 -0.83)26.65% (0.83 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.11% (-1.107 -1.11)61.89% (1.11 1.11)
Spartak Moscow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.54% (-0.639 -0.64)22.46% (0.644 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44% (-0.968 -0.97)56% (0.972 0.97)
Score Analysis
    Akhmat Grozny 33.59%
    Spartak Moscow 41.32%
    Draw 25.09%
Akhmat GroznyDrawSpartak Moscow
1-0 @ 7.92% (0.288 0.29)
2-1 @ 7.82% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-0 @ 5.23% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
3-1 @ 3.45% (-0.103 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.57% (-0.128 -0.13)
3-0 @ 2.31% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.14% (-0.062 -0.06)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 33.59%
1-1 @ 11.82% (0.21 0.21)
0-0 @ 5.99% (0.352 0.35)
2-2 @ 5.84% (-0.149 -0.15)
3-3 @ 1.28% (-0.09 -0.09)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 8.94% (0.362 0.36)
1-2 @ 8.83% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.68% (0.146 0.15)
1-3 @ 4.39% (-0.093 -0.09)
0-3 @ 3.32% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.91% (-0.131 -0.13)
1-4 @ 1.64% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-4 @ 1.24% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.09% (-0.071 -0.07)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 41.32%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 6
Spartak Moscow
0-0
Akhmat Grozny
Umyarov (55')
Oleynikov (53'), Sheliya (90+1')
Apr 1, 2023 2.30pm
Jul 16, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 1
Akhmat Grozny
1-1
Spartak Moscow
Timofeev (45+4')
Todorovic (41'), Konate (44'), Shvets (72'), Folmer (79'), Sheliya (90')
Moses (83')
Rybus (41'), Zinkovskiy (59'), Promes (72'), Sobolev (90')
Rybus (41')
Dec 4, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 17
Spartak Moscow
2-1
Akhmat Grozny
Moses (13'), Promes (87')
Esteves (38'), Promes (65'), Gigot (72'), Lucas (89'), Selikhov (90+2')
Sobolev (32')
Utkin (45+3')
Konovalov (5'), Semenov (38'), Arkhipov (49')
Oct 3, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 10
Akhmat Grozny
0-1
Spartak Moscow

Utsiyev (38'), Konovalov (55')
Sobolev (41')
Litvinov (39'), Moses (71'), Lucas (83'), Lomovitski (90+6')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FC KrasnodarKrasnodar19116229151439
2Zenit St PetersburgZenit19114435171837
3Dynamo Moscow199823123835
4Lokomotiv MoscowLokomotiv198743025531
5Spartak Moscow199462724331
6Krylia SovetovKrylia Sovetov198563629729
7CSKA MoscowCSKA197843225729
8Rubin Kazan198561822-429
9Nizhny Novgorod197481617-125
10RostovRostov196672629-324
11Fakel195771620-422
12Akhmat GroznyAkhmat Grozny195591923-420
13Ural YekaterinburgUral1954101829-1119
14OrenburgOrenburg193792029-916
15Baltika1935111224-1214
16Sochi1933131731-1412

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!