Rennes attacker Ismaila Sarr has insisted that he will not be leaving his French club before August 31.
Sarr, 20, is widely regarded as one of the most talented youngsters in world football, and played every minute of Senegal's three group matches at the 2018 World Cup.
Barcelona are among the clubs believed to be interested in the attacker, and it had been suggested that he could leave Rennes before this summer's transfer window closes for business.
Sarr, however, has said that 'it is too early' for him to depart the Red and Blacks.
"I think I will stay in Rennes. I still have two or three years of contract remaining. I focus on my season and Rennes. It's too early to leave," Sarr told Ouest France.
Sarr joined Rennes from Metz in 2017, and has scored six times and registered five assists in 29 appearances since his arrival at Roazhon Park.