Earlier on Saturday, Marca reported that the 24-year-old would require surgery to fix the problem.
"I spoke to a reporter from Marca, I told him, 'It's complete rubbish,' and yet they still print it," Jonathan Barnett told La Sexta. "Whatever they say is a lie. He passed the medical, he's 100% fit, there's no problem.
"He's the most expensive transfer in history; if there was a problem, [Madrid] would have stopped the transfer. How stupid and irresponsible of Marca to have run such a stupid story. There is no problem. He has a slight tear in his thigh, he'll be fit to play hopefully after the internationals.
"[Bale] is angry, not sad. He's angry that a newspaper can write such rubbish. We won't be speaking to anybody else about this one story and we will never speak about it ever again, it's complete rubbish."
Bale, who joined Madrid from Tottenham Hotspur in the summer for a reported £85m, has been struggling with a thigh injury for the past two weeks.