MX23RW : Friday, May 20 23:27:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Leeds logo
Leicester logo
Liverpool logo
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Norwich logo
Southampton logo
Spurs logo
Watford logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Jan 23, 2022 at 2pm UK at Selhurst Park
Crystal Palace
1 - 3
Liverpool
Edouard (55')
Gallagher (49'), Hughes (61'), Schlupp (82'), Ward (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-2)
van Dijk (8'), Oxlade-Chamberlain (32'), Fabinho (89' pen.)
Firmino (81')
The Match
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash between Crystal Palace and Liverpool.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between Crystal Palace and Liverpool, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Liverpool could line up for Sunday's Premier League clash with Crystal Palace.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up all of Liverpool's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their Premier League clash with Crystal Palace on Sunday.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 63.2%. A draw has a probability of 19.9% and a win for Crystal Palace has a probability of 16.9%.

The most likely scoreline was Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool with a probability of 9.91%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-2 (9.76%), 1-1 (9.23%), 0-1 (9.1%). The actual score line of 1-3 was predicted with a 7.1%.

Result
Crystal PalaceDrawLiverpool
16.9%19.9%63.2%
Both teams to score 56.3%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.18%38.82%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.87%61.13%
Crystal Palace Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.76%36.24%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.97%73.02%
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.3%11.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.2%36.8%
Score Analysis
    Crystal Palace 16.9%
    Liverpool 63.2%
    Draw 19.9%
Crystal PalaceDrawLiverpool
2-1 @ 4.69%
1-0 @ 4.3%
2-0 @ 2.18%
3-2 @ 1.7%
3-1 @ 1.59%
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 16.9%
1-1 @ 9.23%
2-2 @ 5.03%
0-0 @ 4.24%
3-3 @ 1.22%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 19.9%
1-2 @ 9.91%
0-2 @ 9.76%
0-1 @ 9.1%
1-3 @ 7.09%
0-3 @ 6.98%
1-4 @ 3.8%
0-4 @ 3.75%
2-3 @ 3.6%
2-4 @ 1.93%
1-5 @ 1.63%
0-5 @ 1.61%
Other @ 4.06%
Total : 63.2%

How you voted: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool

Crystal Palace
12.3%
Draw
12.7%
Liverpool
75.0%
220
Head to Head
Sep 18, 2021 3pm
Liverpool
3-0
Crystal Palace
Mane (43'), Salah (78'), Keita (89')
Henderson (40'), Tsimikas (75'), Salah (79')

Ward (83')
May 23, 2021 4pm
Dec 19, 2020 12.30pm
Crystal Palace
0-7
Liverpool

Clyne (45+1')
Minamino (3'), Mane (35'), Firmino (44', 68'), Henderson (52'), Salah (81', 84')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
La Liga
Serie A
Ligue 1
DFB-Pokal
League One
Scottish Cup
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Russian Premier League
Ukrainian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Danish Superliga
Finnish Veikkausliiga
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Uruguayan Primera Division
Australian A-League
J1 League
Women's Champions League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37286396247290
2Liverpool37278291256689
3Chelsea372011674324271
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs372151164402468
5Arsenal37213135647966
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd371610115756158
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham371681359481156
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37156163740-351
9Leicester CityLeicester371310145858049
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371115113943-448
11Brentford37137174754-746
12Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371210154261-1946
13Crystal Palace371015124946345
14Aston Villa37136185051-145
15Southampton37913154263-2140
16Everton37116204261-1939
17Burnley37714163351-1835
18Leeds UnitedLeeds37811184078-3835
RWatford3765263375-4223
RNorwich CityNorwich3757252379-5622

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!