MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:59:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 22
Feb 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion Miejski Widzewa Lodz

Widzew Lodz
3 - 1
Gornik

Klimek (30'), Ibiza (34'), Diliberto (90+4')
Zielinski (24')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Janicki (51')
Janicki (56'), (89')
Janicki (88')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Widzew Lodz and Gornik Zabrze.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LKS Lodz 0-2 Widzew Lodz
Sunday, February 18 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Gornik 3-1 Korona Kielce
Monday, February 19 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Widzew Lodz win with a probability of 41.86%. A win for Gornik Zabrze had a probability of 34.04% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Widzew Lodz win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.8%) and 2-0 (6.24%). The likeliest Gornik Zabrze win was 1-2 (7.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.08%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Widzew Lodz would win this match.

Result
Widzew LodzDrawGornik Zabrze
41.86% (-1.577 -1.58) 24.1% (0.234 0.23) 34.04% (1.339 1.34)
Both teams to score 60.54% (-0.388 -0.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.15% (-0.7 -0.7)41.84% (0.695 0.7)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.75% (-0.708 -0.71)64.24% (0.703 0.7)
Widzew Lodz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.8% (-0.983 -0.98)20.19% (0.977 0.98)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.5% (-1.594 -1.59)52.49% (1.589 1.59)
Gornik Zabrze Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.85% (0.43899999999999 0.44)24.14% (-0.445 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.55% (0.625 0.63)58.45% (-0.63 -0.63)
Score Analysis
    Widzew Lodz 41.86%
    Gornik Zabrze 34.04%
    Draw 24.09%
Widzew LodzDrawGornik Zabrze
2-1 @ 8.87% (-0.15 -0.15)
1-0 @ 7.8% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.24% (-0.188 -0.19)
3-1 @ 4.73% (-0.23 -0.23)
3-2 @ 3.36% (-0.118 -0.12)
3-0 @ 3.33% (-0.207 -0.21)
4-1 @ 1.89% (-0.153 -0.15)
4-2 @ 1.35% (-0.09 -0.09)
4-0 @ 1.33% (-0.127 -0.13)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 41.86%
1-1 @ 11.08% (0.15 0.15)
2-2 @ 6.3% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.87% (0.151 0.15)
3-3 @ 1.59% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 24.09%
1-2 @ 7.88% (0.207 0.21)
0-1 @ 6.93% (0.3 0.3)
0-2 @ 4.92% (0.274 0.27)
1-3 @ 3.73% (0.145 0.15)
2-3 @ 2.99% (0.026 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.33% (0.158 0.16)
1-4 @ 1.33% (0.068 0.07)
2-4 @ 1.06% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 34.04%

How you voted: Widzew Lodz vs Gornik

Widzew Lodz
30.0%
Draw
30.0%
Gornik Zabrze
40.0%
10
Head to Head
Aug 18, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 5
Gornik
1-1
Widzew Lodz
Kapralik (24')
Podolski (43'), Urban (44'), Sekulic (68'), Dadok (70')
Sanchez (90+5')
Sanchez (78'), Cigaņiks (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia29167666392755
2Slask Wroclaw28148638261250
3Lech Poznan2813964032848
4Gornik ZabrzeGornik2914693932748
5Pogon SzczecinSzczecin291451054342047
6Rakow CzestochowaRakow291210750321846
7Legia WarsawLegia281210643331046
8Widzew Lodz29126113938142
9Stal Mielec28108103334-138
10Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice2971483032-235
11Zaglebie Lubin2998123143-1235
12Radomiak Radom2998123447-1335
13KS CracoviaCracovia2861483839-132
14Warta Poznan28710112633-731
15Korona Kielce29612113438-430
16Puszcza Niepolomice28611113446-1229
17LKS Lodz2856172658-3221
18Ruch Chorzow29214133150-1920


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!