MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:28:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 22
Feb 25, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Kolporter Arena

Korona Kielce
3 - 3
Legia

Remacle (45'), Schikavko (69'), Dalmau (90+2')
Hofmeister (3'), Remacle (84'), Fornalczyk (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Kramer (6', 30'), Gual (60')
Jedrzejczyk (9'), Kun (55'), Pankov (90+4')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Korona Kielce and Legia Warsaw.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gornik 3-1 Korona Kielce
Monday, February 19 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Legia 0-3 Molde
Thursday, February 22 at 8pm in Europa Conference League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Legia Warsaw win with a probability of 44.91%. A win for Korona Kielce had a probability of 28.58% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Legia Warsaw win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.95%) and 0-2 (8.3%). The likeliest Korona Kielce win was 1-0 (8.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.57%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 0.8% likelihood.

Result
Korona KielceDrawLegia Warsaw
28.58% (-0.24 -0.24) 26.5% (0.035 0.04) 44.91% (0.206 0.21)
Both teams to score 50.11% (-0.242 -0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.69% (-0.244 -0.24)54.31% (0.243 0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.3% (-0.204 -0.2)75.7% (0.205 0.2)
Korona Kielce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.01% (-0.31099999999999 -0.31)33.99% (0.311 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.33% (-0.337 -0.34)70.67% (0.33799999999999 0.34)
Legia Warsaw Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.91% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)24.08% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.63% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)58.37% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Korona Kielce 28.59%
    Legia Warsaw 44.91%
    Draw 26.49%
Korona KielceDrawLegia Warsaw
1-0 @ 8.83% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-1 @ 6.79% (-0.053 -0.05)
2-0 @ 4.77% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-1 @ 2.44% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.74% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-0 @ 1.72% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 28.59%
1-1 @ 12.57% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.19% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
2-2 @ 4.83% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 26.49%
0-1 @ 11.65% (0.11 0.11)
1-2 @ 8.95% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.3% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
1-3 @ 4.25% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 3.94% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.51%
0-4 @ 1.4% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 44.91%

Head to Head
Aug 20, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 5
Legia
1-0
Korona Kielce
Baku (26')
Slisz (11'), Jedrzejczyk (37'), Ribeiro (45+2'), Runjaic (75+75')
Jedrzejczyk (74')

Kwiecien (55'), Takac (59'), Nono (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia29167666392755
2Slask Wroclaw28148638261250
3Lech Poznan2813964032848
4Gornik ZabrzeGornik2914693932748
5Pogon SzczecinSzczecin291451054342047
6Rakow CzestochowaRakow291210750321846
7Legia WarsawLegia281210643331046
8Widzew Lodz29126113938142
9Stal Mielec28108103334-138
10Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice2971483032-235
11Zaglebie Lubin2998123143-1235
12Radomiak Radom2998123447-1335
13KS CracoviaCracovia2861483839-132
14Warta Poznan28710112633-731
15Korona Kielce29612113438-430
16Puszcza Niepolomice28611113446-1229
17LKS Lodz2856172658-3221
18Ruch Chorzow29214133150-1920


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!