MX23RW : Friday, August 19 09:35:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Major League Soccer clash between Vancouver Whitecaps and New England Revolution, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

We said: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 New England Revolution

When the Whitecaps are playing with such a high confidence level, they are a difficult side to contend with, though this time, it seems like more than just a new coach bump that has turned things around. As improved as the Revs have been, they still leave their share of gaps in behind, and contending with the physicality of Cavallini while also trying to penetrate the Caps' newfound midfield strength will be a tall task. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vancouver Whitecaps win with a probability of 39.57%. A win for New England Revolution had a probability of 35.14% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vancouver Whitecaps win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.62%) and 2-0 (6.4%). The likeliest New England Revolution win was 0-1 (8.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood.

Result
Vancouver WhitecapsDrawNew England Revolution
39.57% (-0.764 -0.76) 25.29% (0.244 0.24) 35.14% (0.526 0.53)
Both teams to score 56.55% (-0.73999999999999 -0.74)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.86% (-1.002 -1)47.14% (1.008 1.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.63% (-0.939 -0.94)69.38% (0.946 0.95)
Vancouver Whitecaps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.42% (-0.824 -0.82)23.58% (0.83 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.35% (-1.21 -1.21)57.65% (1.216 1.22)
New England Revolution Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.01% (-0.16500000000001 -0.17)26% (0.171 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.98% (-0.228 -0.23)61.02% (0.233 0.23)
Score Analysis
    Vancouver Whitecaps 39.57%
    New England Revolution 35.14%
    Draw 25.29%
Vancouver WhitecapsDrawNew England Revolution
1-0 @ 8.86% (0.157 0.16)
2-1 @ 8.62% (-0.099 -0.1)
2-0 @ 6.4% (-0.042000000000001 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.15% (-0.151 -0.15)
3-0 @ 3.08% (-0.097 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.8% (-0.116 -0.12)
4-1 @ 1.5% (-0.093 -0.09)
4-0 @ 1.11% (-0.063 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.01% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 39.57%
1-1 @ 11.93% (0.16 0.16)
0-0 @ 6.13% (0.255 0.26)
2-2 @ 5.81% (-0.095 -0.09)
3-3 @ 1.26% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 8.26% (0.304 0.3)
1-2 @ 8.04% (0.065 0.07)
0-2 @ 5.56% (0.179 0.18)
1-3 @ 3.61% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.61% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-3 @ 2.5% (0.068 0.07)
1-4 @ 1.22% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 35.14%

How you voted: Vancouver vs New Englvs

Vancouver Whitecaps
56.0%
Draw
16.0%
New England Revolution
28.0%
25
Head to Head
Jul 18, 2019 12am
New England
4-0
Vancouver
Bou (45'), Fagundez (82'), Gil (86'), Bunbury (90')
Caicedo (71'), Farrell (77')

Godoy (49'), Cornelius (58')
May 26, 2018 10.30pm
Vancouver
3-3
New England
Techera (49', 51', 74')
Reyna (17'), Kamara (30')
Ghazal (26' og.), Penilla (47'), Bunbury (59')
Bunbury (11')
Aug 13, 2017 1am
Jun 19, 2016 12am
Vancouver
1-2
New England
Mezquida (41')
Smith (35'), Jacobson (36'), Laba (82')
Woodberry (31'), Rowe (55')
Woodberry (40'), Goncalves (88')
Jun 28, 2015 12.30am
New England
1-2
Vancouver
Bunbury (84')
Farrell (20'), Fagundez (41'), Bunbury (54')
Farrell (29')
Techera (18'), Rivero (31' pen.)
Harvey (33'), Mattocks (82'), Beitashour (88'), Mezquida (91')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia26139445202548
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City25126746301642
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2611784032840
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England2581073836234
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC26102143340-732
11Toronto2686123945-630
12Chicago Fire2586112834-630
13Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2578103438-429
14DC United2564152849-2122

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia26139445202548
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City25126746301642
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2611784032840
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England2581073836234
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC26102143340-732
11Toronto2686123945-630
12Chicago Fire2586112834-630
13Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2578103438-429
14DC United2564152849-2122

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!