MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 23:57:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 22, 2022 at 10pm UK at Bank of America Stadium
Charlotte FC
2 - 1
Vancouver
Shinyashiki (8'), Rios (85')
Jozwiak (62')
FT(HT: 1-1)
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Charlotte FC and Vancouver Whitecaps, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Seattle 2-1 Charlotte FC
Monday, May 30 at 2.30am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Charlotte FC vs. NY Red Bulls
Saturday, June 11 at 8pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Vancouver 2-1 Salt Lake
Sunday, June 5 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Seattle vs. Vancouver
Wednesday, June 15 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Charlotte FC 1-0 Vancouver Whitecaps

These are the two lowest-scoring teams in their respective conferences, with both sides lacking imagination and flair while also struggling to provide quality service to their attacking threats. Having a whole week off, combined with over 30,000 fans in your corner, should be enough for the Crown to collect another three points at home against a Whitecaps team who have lost all five of their road contests this year by a combined score of 14-3. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Charlotte FC win with a probability of 51.15%. A draw had a probability of 25.3% and a win for Vancouver Whitecaps had a probability of 23.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Charlotte FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.63%) and 2-1 (9.44%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12%), while for a Vancouver Whitecaps win it was 0-1 (7.63%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Charlotte FC would win this match.

Result
Charlotte FCDrawVancouver Whitecaps
51.15% (0.504 0.5) 25.29% (-0.106 -0.11) 23.56% (-0.394 -0.39)
Both teams to score 49.5% (-0.108 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.95% (0.070999999999998 0.07)53.05% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.36% (0.059999999999999 0.06)74.64% (-0.058000000000007 -0.06)
Charlotte FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.25% (0.239 0.24)20.75% (-0.237 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.61% (0.373 0.37)53.39% (-0.372 -0.37)
Vancouver Whitecaps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.46% (-0.324 -0.32)37.54% (0.327 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.68% (-0.318 -0.32)74.32% (0.31999999999999 0.32)
Score Analysis
    Charlotte FC 51.14%
    Vancouver Whitecaps 23.56%
    Draw 25.29%
Charlotte FCDrawVancouver Whitecaps
1-0 @ 12.25% (0.06 0.06)
2-0 @ 9.63% (0.113 0.11)
2-1 @ 9.44% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
3-0 @ 5.05% (0.096 0.1)
3-1 @ 4.95% (0.05 0.05)
3-2 @ 2.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.99% (0.052 0.05)
4-1 @ 1.95% (0.034 0.03)
4-2 @ 0.95% (0.009 0.01)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 51.14%
1-1 @ 12% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 7.79% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.62% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 7.63% (-0.089 -0.09)
1-2 @ 5.88% (-0.077 -0.08)
0-2 @ 3.74% (-0.077 -0.08)
1-3 @ 1.92% (-0.043 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.51% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.22% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 1.66%
Total : 23.56%

How you voted: Charlotte FC vs Vancouver

Charlotte FC
87.5%
Draw
0.0%
Vancouver Whitecaps
12.5%
8

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia177822213929
2CF MontrealMontreal179263229329
3New York City FCNY City1684431171428
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls177552619726
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati177372730-324
8Columbus Crew165652018221
9Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
12Toronto175392432-818
13Chicago Fire174581522-717
14DC United154291827-914

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia177822213929
2CF MontrealMontreal179263229329
3New York City FCNY City1684431171428
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls177552619726
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati177372730-324
8Columbus Crew165652018221
9Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
12Toronto175392432-818
13Chicago Fire174581522-717
14DC United154291827-914

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!