MX23RW : Monday, August 15 09:39:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Jun 26, 2022 at 2am UK at Austin FC Stadium
Austin
2 - 2
Dallas
Driussi (72'), Hoesen (85')
Jimenez (10'), Gabrielsen (20'), Felipe (45+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Arriola (60'), Servania (68')
Antonio Martinez (82')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Austin FC and Dallas, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Montreal 0-1 Austin
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Dallas 0-2 Vancouver
Sunday, June 19 at 2am in Major League Soccer

We said: Austin FC 2-2 Dallas

Given the two teams' similarly positive starts to the MLS season, we predict a tight and intriguing encounter that could go either way. Ultimately, we cannot quite pick a winner, given Austin's momentum and home advantage could be cancelled out by the visitors' attacking firepower. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austin FC win with a probability of 49.44%. A win for Dallas had a probability of 26.56% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austin FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.56%) and 2-0 (8.11%). The likeliest Dallas win was 0-1 (6.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.28%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-2 draw for this match.

Result
Austin FCDrawDallas
49.44% (-0.416 -0.42) 23.99% (0.053000000000001 0.05) 26.56% (0.363 0.36)
Both teams to score 56.53% (0.157 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.81% (0.056999999999995 0.06)45.19% (-0.058 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.46% (0.055 0.05)67.53% (-0.054999999999993 -0.05)
Austin FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.64% (-0.14100000000001 -0.14)18.36% (0.141 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.52% (-0.239 -0.24)49.48% (0.239 0.24)
Dallas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.25% (0.313 0.31)30.75% (-0.312 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.99% (0.369 0.37)67.01% (-0.36800000000001 -0.37)
Score Analysis
    Austin FC 49.44%
    Dallas 26.56%
    Draw 23.99%
Austin FCDrawDallas
1-0 @ 9.57% (-0.065999999999999 -0.07)
2-1 @ 9.56% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.11% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
3-1 @ 5.4% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.58% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-2 @ 3.19% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 2.29% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.94% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.35% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 49.44%
1-1 @ 11.28% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 5.65% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.64% (0.032 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.25% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.99%
0-1 @ 6.66% (0.041 0.04)
1-2 @ 6.65% (0.068 0.07)
0-2 @ 3.93% (0.057 0.06)
1-3 @ 2.62% (0.048 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.22% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.54% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 26.56%

How you voted: Austin vs Dallas

Austin FC
60.0%
Draw
15.0%
Dallas
25.0%
20
Head to Head
Oct 31, 2021 1am
Dallas
2-1
Austin
Ferreira (38'), Jara (80')
Twumasi (23'), Cerrillo (48')
Fagundez (36')
Romana (14'), Stuver (72'), Fagundez (83')
Jimenez (58')
Aug 30, 2021 1am
Austin
3-5
Dallas
Cascante (13'), Fagundez (59'), Ring (68')
Lima (25')
Ferreira (5', 38'), Pepi (36', 40'), Obrian (53')
Schon (17'), Elmedkhar (84')
Aug 8, 2021 1.30am
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2464142848-2022

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2464142848-2022

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!