In the wake of Pajtim Kasami's goal last night, Sports Mole selects its top five of Premier League volleys.
Pajtim Kasami stole the headlines last night with his volleyed goal during Fulham's 4-1 victory away at Crystal Palace.
Such was the quality of the strike that Kasami's boss Martin Jol even claimed that it was better than Marco van Basten's effort during the final of the 1988 European Championships.
But where does it rank among other volleys scored in the Premier League? Below, Sports Mole has picked out its top five.
5. Tony Yeboah - Leeds United vs. Liverpool, 1995
4. Paolo Di Canio - West Ham United vs. Wimbledon, 2000
3. Patrik Berger - Charlton Athletic vs. Portsmouth, 2004
2. Robin van Persie - Charlton Athletic vs. Arsenal, 2006
1. Paul Scholes - Aston Villa vs. Manchester United, 2006
Sidwell: 'Win relieves pressure' >