MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 20:18:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
AJ Auxerre
Brest logo
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lyon
Marseille
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Saint-Etienne
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Reims
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stade Auguste-Delaune II
Rennes

Reims
2 - 1
Rennes

Abdelhamid (48' pen.), Akieme (80')
Akieme (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Rieder (90+5')
Truffert (85')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Reims and Rennes, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Reims 1-0 Marseille
Wednesday, May 15 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Rennes 1-1 Lens
Sunday, May 12 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Reims 1-1 Rennes

With nothing to play for but pride there will not be any pressure on either side, so we expect there will be chances, but we anticipate the Reims backline will hold relatively firm like they have since Diawara took charge. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rennes win with a probability of 44.71%. A win for Reims had a probability of 30.1% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rennes win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.15%) and 0-2 (7.54%). The likeliest Reims win was 1-0 (7.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood.

Result
ReimsDrawRennes
30.1% (-0.774 -0.77) 25.19% (0.138 0.14) 44.71% (0.636 0.64)
Both teams to score 55.11% (-0.865 -0.87)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.78% (-0.948 -0.95)48.22% (0.948 0.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.62% (-0.876 -0.88)70.38% (0.875 0.88)
Reims Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.27% (-1.005 -1.01)29.73% (1.006 1.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.21% (-1.235 -1.24)65.79% (1.236 1.24)
Rennes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.43% (-0.107 -0.11)21.57% (0.107 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.34% (-0.166 -0.17)54.66% (0.167 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Reims 30.1%
    Rennes 44.71%
    Draw 25.18%
ReimsDrawRennes
1-0 @ 7.78% (0.088 0.09)
2-1 @ 7.24% (-0.144 -0.14)
2-0 @ 4.72% (-0.079 -0.08)
3-1 @ 2.93% (-0.143 -0.14)
3-2 @ 2.24% (-0.117 -0.12)
3-0 @ 1.91% (-0.086 -0.09)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 30.1%
1-1 @ 11.93% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 6.41% (0.248 0.25)
2-2 @ 5.55% (-0.129 -0.13)
3-3 @ 1.15% (-0.064 -0.06)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.18%
0-1 @ 9.84% (0.35 0.35)
1-2 @ 9.15% (0.045 0.04)
0-2 @ 7.54% (0.244 0.24)
1-3 @ 4.68% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.86% (0.113 0.11)
2-3 @ 2.84% (-0.076 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.79% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 1.48% (0.038 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.09% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 44.71%

How you voted: Reims vs Rennes

Reims
37.1%
Draw
46.8%
Rennes
16.1%
62
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 4.05pm
Gameweek 13
Rennes
3-1
Reims
Gouiri (4'), Bourigeaud (46'), Theate (66')
Matic (70'), Kalimuendo (77')
Diakite (45+1')
Agbadou (85'), Teuma (89')
Apr 15, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 31
Rennes
3-0
Reims
Doku (9', 19'), Theate (68')
Dec 29, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 16
Reims
3-1
Rennes
Balogun (6', 84'), Flips (22')
Theate (45+1')
Apr 9, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 31
Reims
2-3
Rennes
Busi (60'), Cajuste (81' pen.)
Munetsi (41'), Busi (68')
Bourigeaud (39', 43'), Terrier (58')
Sep 12, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 5
Rennes
0-2
Reims

Aguerd (57')
Ekitike (26'), Philippe Koffi (67')
Munetsi (60'), Gravillon (78')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!