MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 13:57:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Reims
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 24
Mar 2, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stade Auguste-Delaune II
Lille

Reims
0 - 1
Lille


Koudou (6'), Teuma (36'), De Smet (59'), Still (84'), Diouf (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)
David (56')
Gudmundsson (48'), Chevalier (90+6')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Ligue 1 clash between Reims and Lille, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Le Havre 1-2 Reims
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Toulouse 3-1 Lille
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Ligue 1

We said: Reims 1-1 Lille

Taking on the role as Lille's bogey team, a Reims side can extend their unbeaten streak versus their fellow European hopefuls on Saturday, even if the manner of their success versus Le Havre was far from convincing. A draw may be the best that Still's men can hope for, though, as Lille's midfield stability will increase with the return of Andre, and Les Dogues have a knack for finding the net on the road. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Reims win with a probability of 36.84%. A win for Lille had a probability of 36.66% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Reims win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.15%) and 2-0 (6.32%). The likeliest Lille win was 0-1 (9.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
ReimsDrawLille
36.84% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11) 26.49% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 36.66% (0.13 0.13)
Both teams to score 52.57% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.72% (0.073 0.07)52.28% (-0.074999999999996 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.02% (0.062999999999999 0.06)73.98% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Reims Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.56% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)27.44% (0.032 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.07% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)62.92% (0.041000000000004 0.04)
Lille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.46% (0.10900000000001 0.11)27.54% (-0.112 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.94% (0.142 0.14)63.05% (-0.14400000000001 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Reims 36.84%
    Lille 36.66%
    Draw 26.49%
ReimsDrawLille
1-0 @ 9.77% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-1 @ 8.15% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.32% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.51% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.72% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.27% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 1.14% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 36.84%
1-1 @ 12.6% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.56% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.25% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-3 @ 0.97% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.49%
0-1 @ 9.75% (0.0019999999999989 0)
1-2 @ 8.13% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.28% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.49% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.7% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.26% (0.011 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.13% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 36.66%

How you voted: Reims vs Lille

Reims
44.3%
Draw
31.1%
Lille
24.6%
61
Head to Head
Sep 26, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 6
Lille
1-2
Reims
Andre (79')
Santos (63'), Alexandre Rodrigues Fonseca (90+4')
Daramy (12'), Nakamura (16')
Nakamura (53'), Foket (65')
May 6, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 34
Reims
1-0
Lille
Munetsi (21')
Jan 2, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 17
Lille
1-1
Reims
David (32')
Cajuste (79')
Apr 20, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 33
Reims
2-1
Lille
Munetsi (32'), Abdelhamid (90+2')
Lopy (76')
Sanches (57')
Celik (89')
Sep 22, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 7
Lille
2-1
Reims
David (31'), Andre (43')
Botman (73'), Yazici (90+1')
Flips (74' pen.)
Gravillon (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG28189165244163
2Brest29158644271753
3MonacoMonaco28157653381552
4Lille281310542251749
5Nice2812882822644
6Lens29127103832643
7Lyon29125123845-741
8Reims29117113639-340
9Marseille2810994133839
10Rennes29109104136539
11Toulouse2999113437-336
12StrasbourgStrasbourg2999113340-736
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier29810113641-533
14NantesNantes2994162845-1731
15Le HavreLe Havre29610132737-1028
16Lorient2868143552-1726
17Metz2975173049-1926
18Clermont29410152148-2722


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!