MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 04:45:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Le Havre
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 23
Feb 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stade Oceane
Reims

Le Havre
1 - 2
Reims

Toure (74' pen.)
Nego (74'), Sangante (90+4'), Gorgelin (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Daramy (64', 90+6' pen.)
Foket (24'), De Smet (73')
Foket (66')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Le Havre and Reims, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lille 3-0 Le Havre
Saturday, February 17 at 4pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Reims 1-1 Lens
Sunday, February 18 at 4.05pm in Ligue 1

We said: Le Havre 1-1 Reims

The spoils could be shared between these clubs with identical records heading into Sunday's game. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Reims win with a probability of 46.19%. A win for Le Havre had a probability of 28.12% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Reims win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.19%) and 0-2 (8.24%). The likeliest Le Havre win was 1-0 (8.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.21%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Reims would win this match.

Result
Le HavreDrawReims
28.12% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08) 25.69% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 46.19% (0.080000000000005 0.08)
Both teams to score 52.28% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.64% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)51.36% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.82% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)73.18% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Le Havre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.21% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)32.79% (0.081000000000003 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.64% (-0.089000000000002 -0.09)69.36% (0.091999999999999 0.09)
Reims Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.79% (0.02000000000001 0.02)22.21% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.37% (0.027999999999999 0.03)55.63% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Le Havre 28.12%
    Reims 46.19%
    Draw 25.68%
Le HavreDrawReims
1-0 @ 8.12% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-1 @ 6.81% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.53% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.53% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.91% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.68% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 28.12%
1-1 @ 12.21%
0-0 @ 7.28% (0.012 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.12% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.68%
0-1 @ 10.95% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 9.19% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.24% (0.023 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.61% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 4.13% (0.013 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.73% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-4 @ 1.56% (0.006 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 46.19%

How you voted: Le Havre vs Reims

Le Havre
31.3%
Draw
46.9%
Reims
21.9%
32
Head to Head
Dec 20, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 17
Reims
1-0
Le Havre
Nakamura (25')
Foket (86')

Casimir (54')
N'Diaye (21')
Apr 30, 2018 6pm
Nov 6, 2017 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG28189165244163
2Brest29158644271753
3MonacoMonaco28157653381552
4Lille281310542251749
5Nice2913883122947
6Lens30137103932746
7Rennes30119104436842
8Lyon29125123845-741
9Reims29117113639-340
10Marseille2810994133839
11Toulouse2999113437-336
12StrasbourgStrasbourg2999113340-736
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier29810113641-533
14NantesNantes3094172848-2031
15Le HavreLe Havre29610132737-1028
16Metz2975173049-1926
17Lorient2968153555-2026
18Clermont30410162149-2822


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!