MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 11:04:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Mallorca logo
La Liga | Gameweek 15
Dec 3, 2023 at 1pm UK
Iberostar Estadi
Alaves logo
Mallorca
0 - 0
Alaves

Sanchez (24'), Ndiaye (36'), Samu (46'), Morlanes (90+7')
FT

Guevara (27'), Abqar (72')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Mallorca and Alaves, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mallorca 1-1 Cadiz
Wednesday, November 29 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Alaves 3-1 Granada
Friday, November 24 at 8pm in La Liga

We said: Mallorca 1-1 Alaves

Mallorca have drawn half of their 14 league matches this season, and we are expecting another stalemate here. Alaves will fancy their chances of claiming all three points considering their recent form, but Mallorca should be good enough for a share of the spoils on Sunday afternoon. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mallorca win with a probability of 39.94%. A draw had a probability of 31.6% and a win for Alaves had a probability of 28.47%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mallorca win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.36%) and 2-1 (7.04%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.99%), while for an Alaves win it was 0-1 (12.61%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 15% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
MallorcaDrawAlaves
39.94% (0.039999999999999 0.04) 31.59% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07) 28.47% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 37.1% (0.15 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
29.56% (0.172 0.17)70.44% (-0.176 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
12.48% (0.108 0.11)87.51% (-0.11199999999999 -0.11)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.22% (0.12 0.12)34.78% (-0.125 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.49% (0.128 0.13)71.51% (-0.13200000000001 -0.13)
Alaves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.88% (0.124 0.12)43.12% (-0.13 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.61% (0.105 0.11)79.39% (-0.10899999999999 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Mallorca 39.94%
    Alaves 28.46%
    Draw 31.58%
MallorcaDrawAlaves
1-0 @ 15.83% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 8.36% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-1 @ 7.04% (0.026 0.03)
3-0 @ 2.95% (0.011 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.48% (0.017 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.04% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 39.94%
0-0 @ 14.99% (-0.1 -0.1)
1-1 @ 13.32% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 2.96% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 31.58%
0-1 @ 12.61% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
1-2 @ 5.6% (0.022 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.31% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 1.57% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.49% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 28.46%

How you voted: Mallorca vs Alaves

Mallorca
36.4%
Draw
38.6%
Alaves
25.0%
44
Head to Head
Apr 19, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 33
Mallorca
2-1
Alaves
Prats (11'), Muriqi (45+4')
Baba (24'), Muriqi (83')
Raillo (73' og.)
Garcia (35'), Escalante (45+2'), Mendez (57'), N'Diaye (73'), Guidetti (90+6'), Laguardia (90+7')
Aug 21, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 2
Alaves
0-1
Mallorca

Lejeune (38'), Duarte (45+2')
Duarte (66')
Nino (80')
Maffeo (60'), Ndiaye (72'), Rodriguez (90+5')
Feb 15, 2020 12pm
Sep 29, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 7
Alaves
2-0
Mallorca
Perez (76' pen.), Joselu (86')
Wakaso (27'), Navarro (50')

Junior (33'), Sevilla (78'), Valjent (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid27206156183866
2GironaGirona27185457332459
3Barcelona27177356342258
4Atletico MadridAtletico27174654292555
5Athletic Bilbao27148546262050
6Real BetisBetis27101253228442
7Real Sociedad27101073729840
8Valencia2610793131037
9Las PalmasLas Palmas27107102929037
10Osasuna27106113137-636
11Getafe2781183641-535
12Villarreal2788114349-632
13AlavesAlaves2778122533-829
14Sevilla2769123340-727
15Mallorca27512102434-1027
16Rayo Vallecano27511112337-1426
17Celta Vigo2759133039-924
18CadizCadiz27213121838-2019
19Granada2628162854-2614
20Almeria2709182555-309

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!