MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 20:07:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Real Betis logo
La Liga | Gameweek 37
May 19, 2024 at 6pm UK
Estadio Benito Villamarin
Real Sociedad logo

Betis
0 - 2
Real Sociedad


Sabaly (58'), Miranda (83'), Fekir (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Mendez (5'), Merino (42')
Turrientes (52'), Traore (74'), Becker (78'), Aramburu (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Real Betis and Real Sociedad, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Las Palmas 2-2 Betis
Thursday, May 16 at 6.30pm in La Liga

We said: Real Betis 1-1 Real Sociedad

Real Betis have drawn three of their last four league meetings with Real Sociedad, and with little to choose between the two sides, we think that the two sides could produce another drawn scoreline in Sunday's contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Sociedad win with a probability of 37.17%. A win for Real Betis had a probability of 36.02% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Sociedad win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.14%) and 0-2 (6.5%). The likeliest Real Betis win was 1-0 (9.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.74%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Real Sociedad would win this match.

Result
Real BetisDrawReal Sociedad
36.02% (-1.6 -1.6) 26.81% (0.285 0.29) 37.17% (1.319 1.32)
Both teams to score 51.53% (-0.91399999999999 -0.91)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.4% (-1.161 -1.16)53.6% (1.164 1.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.9% (-0.989 -0.99)75.1% (0.991 0.99)
Real Betis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.44% (-1.496 -1.5)28.56% (1.499 1.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.65% (-1.915 -1.92)64.35% (1.917 1.92)
Real Sociedad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.13% (0.22499999999999 0.22)27.87% (-0.223 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.52% (0.286 0.29)63.48% (-0.284 -0.28)
Score Analysis
    Real Betis 36.02%
    Real Sociedad 37.17%
    Draw 26.81%
Real BetisDrawReal Sociedad
1-0 @ 9.98% (0.038 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.99% (-0.26 -0.26)
2-0 @ 6.25% (-0.244 -0.24)
3-1 @ 3.34% (-0.257 -0.26)
3-0 @ 2.61% (-0.218 -0.22)
3-2 @ 2.13% (-0.149 -0.15)
4-1 @ 1.05% (-0.129 -0.13)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 36.02%
1-1 @ 12.74% (0.13 0.13)
0-0 @ 7.96% (0.358 0.36)
2-2 @ 5.1% (-0.133 -0.13)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.058 -0.06)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.81%
0-1 @ 10.17% (0.517 0.52)
1-2 @ 8.14% (0.132 0.13)
0-2 @ 6.5% (0.368 0.37)
1-3 @ 3.47% (0.078 0.08)
0-3 @ 2.77% (0.173 0.17)
2-3 @ 2.17% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.11% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 37.17%

How you voted: Betis vs Real Sociedad

Real Betis
36.6%
Draw
40.8%
Real Sociedad
22.5%
71
Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 17
Real Sociedad
0-0
Betis
Ander Olasagasti (85'), Le Normand (86'), Kubo (90+4')
Roca (43'), Ruibal (68'), Perez (78'), Isco (87')
Apr 25, 2023 9pm
Oct 30, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 12
Real Sociedad
0-2
Betis
Cruz (86'), Iglesias (90+3')
Apr 15, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 32
Real Sociedad
0-0
Betis
Rafinha (60'), Silva (90+1'), Sorloth (90+2')
Silva (90+3')
Carvalho (37'), Rodriguez (75'), Bravo (90+1'), Bartra (90+2')
Feb 3, 2022 7pm
Quarter-Finals
Real Sociedad
0-4
Betis

Zaldua (82')
Juanmi (12', 57'), Jose (83' pen.), Ruibal (87')
Bartra (38')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!