MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 07:23:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Las Palmas
Leganes logo
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Real Valladolid logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Las Palmas
La Liga | Gameweek 36
May 16, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Estadio de Gran Canaria
Real Betis logo

Las Palmas
2 - 2
Betis

Suarez (27'), Moleiro (64')
Suarez (5'), Coco (70')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Marmol (21' og.), Perez (49')
Ruibal (26')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's La Liga clash between Las Palmas and Real Betis, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mallorca 1-0 Las Palmas
Saturday, May 11 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Betis 3-2 Almeria
Sunday, May 12 at 8pm in La Liga

We said: Las Palmas 0-2 Real Betis

Las Palmas will be bereft of confidence following an eight-game losing run, and we think that their struggles will be exploited by a Betis side who will be full of belief after winning four of their previous five matches, including their last two away trips. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Betis win with a probability of 46.76%. A win for Las Palmas had a probability of 26.73% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Betis win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.04%) and 0-2 (8.86%). The likeliest Las Palmas win was 1-0 (8.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.54%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
Las PalmasDrawReal Betis
26.73% (-0.559 -0.56) 26.51% (0.068000000000001 0.07) 46.76% (0.491 0.49)
Both teams to score 48.82% (-0.601 -0.6)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.63% (-0.579 -0.58)55.36% (0.579 0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.43% (-0.478 -0.48)76.57% (0.479 0.48)
Las Palmas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.96% (-0.771 -0.77)36.04% (0.773 0.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.18% (-0.796 -0.8)72.82% (0.79599999999999 0.8)
Real Betis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.33% (-0.018999999999991 -0.02)23.66% (0.019000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.23% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)57.76% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Las Palmas 26.73%
    Real Betis 46.76%
    Draw 26.51%
Las PalmasDrawReal Betis
1-0 @ 8.7% (0.013 0.01)
2-1 @ 6.4% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-0 @ 4.44% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-1 @ 2.18% (-0.091 -0.09)
3-2 @ 1.57% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-0 @ 1.51% (-0.062 -0.06)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 26.73%
1-1 @ 12.54% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.53% (0.19 0.19)
2-2 @ 4.61% (-0.095999999999999 -0.1)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 26.51%
0-1 @ 12.29% (0.27 0.27)
1-2 @ 9.04% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 8.86% (0.187 0.19)
1-3 @ 4.34% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 4.26% (0.087 0.09)
2-3 @ 2.22% (-0.048 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.57% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.53% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 46.76%

How you voted: Las Palmas vs Betis

Las Palmas
12.0%
Draw
15.0%
Real Betis
72.9%
133
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 14
Betis
1-0
Las Palmas
Jose (19')
Iglesias (90+6')

Perrone (33'), El Haddadi (53')
Apr 19, 2018 8.30pm
Betis
1-0
Las Palmas
Firpo (90')
Leon (65'), Mandi (77'), Firpo (90')

Calleri (32'), Gil (35'), Macedo (68'), Navarro (87')
Macedo (86')
Dec 3, 2017 7.45pm
Las Palmas
1-0
Betis
Calleri (19')
Lemos (33')

Joaquin (32'), Camarasa (39'), Barragan (61'), Amat (63'), Feddal (68'), Guardado (70')
Amat (90')
Apr 9, 2017 7.45pm
Las Palmas
4-1
Betis
Gomez (44'), Boateng (50'), Viera (62'), Rodriguez (83' pen.)
Boateng (29'), Lemos (30'), Gomez (38')
Navarro (88')
Tosca (58'), Mandi (65'), Pezzela (74'), Navarro (90')
Nov 18, 2016 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Athletic Bilbao00000000
2Atletico MadridAtletico00000000
3Celta Vigo00000000
4AlavesAlaves00000000
5Espanyol00000000
6Barcelona00000000
7Getafe00000000
8GironaGirona00000000
9Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
10Leganes00000000
11Mallorca00000000
12Osasuna00000000
13Rayo Vallecano00000000
14Real BetisBetis00000000
15Real Madrid00000000
16Real Sociedad00000000
17Real ValladolidValladolid00000000
18Sevilla00000000
19Valencia00000000
20Villarreal00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!