MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 04:23:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 25, 2022 at 11am UK at Todoroki Athletics Stadium
Kawasaki
1 - 1
Jubilo Iwata
Yamane (33')
Kurumaya (66'), Ienaga (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Ito (85')
Kanuma (25'), Graca (60')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kawasaki Frontale and Jubilo Iwata.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 3-1 Sagan Tosu
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kawasaki Frontale win with a probability of 68.34%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Jubilo Iwata had a probability of 12.46%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kawasaki Frontale win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.86%) and 2-1 (9.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.13%), while for a Jubilo Iwata win it was 0-1 (4.33%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood.

Result
Kawasaki FrontaleDrawJubilo Iwata
68.34% (-1.176 -1.18) 19.2% (0.407 0.41) 12.46% (0.769 0.77)
Both teams to score 47.14% (1.075 1.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.87% (0.135 0.13)45.13% (-0.135 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.53% (0.132 0.13)67.47% (-0.131 -0.13)
Kawasaki Frontale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.85% (-0.28400000000001 -0.28)12.15% (0.286 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.24% (-0.605 -0.61)37.76% (0.60599999999999 0.61)
Jubilo Iwata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.66% (1.395 1.4)46.33% (-1.394 -1.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.02% (1.051 1.05)81.98% (-1.05 -1.05)
Score Analysis
    Kawasaki Frontale 68.33%
    Jubilo Iwata 12.46%
    Draw 19.2%
Kawasaki FrontaleDrawJubilo Iwata
2-0 @ 12.5% (-0.36 -0.36)
1-0 @ 11.86% (-0.2 -0.2)
2-1 @ 9.62% (0.105 0.11)
3-0 @ 8.79% (-0.355 -0.35)
3-1 @ 6.76% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 4.63% (-0.241 -0.24)
4-1 @ 3.56% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.6% (0.099 0.1)
5-0 @ 1.95% (-0.125 -0.13)
5-1 @ 1.5% (-0.034 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.37% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 68.33%
1-1 @ 9.13% (0.201 0.2)
0-0 @ 5.63% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-2 @ 3.7% (0.182 0.18)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 19.2%
0-1 @ 4.33% (0.142 0.14)
1-2 @ 3.51% (0.209 0.21)
0-2 @ 1.67% (0.117 0.12)
2-3 @ 0.95% (0.081 0.08)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 12.46%

Head to Head
Apr 6, 2022 11am
Jubilo Iwata
1-1
Kawasaki
Omori (78')
Ito (37'), Germain (76')
Chinen (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!