MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 15:58:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 9am UK at Tosu Stadium
Sagan Tosu
0 - 0
Kawasaki

Koizumi (19'), Tashiro (90')
FT

Taniguchi (82')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Sagan Tosu and Kawasaki Frontale.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sagan Tosu 2-1 Gamba Osaka
Sunday, May 29 at 9am in J1 League
Next Game: Jubilo Iwata vs. Sagan Tosu
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 1-0 Kawasaki
Sunday, May 29 at 6am in J1 League
Next Game: Kawasaki vs. Consadole
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kawasaki Frontale win with a probability of 59.75%. A draw had a probability of 23.3% and a win for Sagan Tosu had a probability of 16.94%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kawasaki Frontale win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.91%) and 1-2 (9.56%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.97%), while for a Sagan Tosu win it was 1-0 (6.3%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood.

Result
Sagan TosuDrawKawasaki Frontale
16.94% (-1.987 -1.99) 23.3% (0.161 0.16) 59.75% (1.826 1.83)
Both teams to score 45.52% (-4.009 -4.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.78% (-3.471 -3.47)53.22% (3.473 3.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.22% (-3.026 -3.03)74.78% (3.027 3.03)
Sagan Tosu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.18% (-4.426 -4.43)44.82% (4.426 4.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.21% (-3.778 -3.78)80.79% (3.779 3.78)
Kawasaki Frontale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.5% (-0.598 -0.6)17.5% (0.599 0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.99% (-1.055 -1.06)48% (1.057 1.06)
Score Analysis
    Sagan Tosu 16.94%
    Kawasaki Frontale 59.75%
    Draw 23.3%
Sagan TosuDrawKawasaki Frontale
1-0 @ 6.3% (0.106 0.11)
2-1 @ 4.4% (-0.584 -0.58)
2-0 @ 2.53% (-0.279 -0.28)
3-1 @ 1.18% (-0.329 -0.33)
3-2 @ 1.03% (-0.313 -0.31)
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 16.94%
1-1 @ 10.97% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 7.84% (1.016 1.02)
2-2 @ 3.84% (-0.596 -0.6)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 23.3%
0-1 @ 13.67% (1.54 1.54)
0-2 @ 11.91% (1.13 1.13)
1-2 @ 9.56% (-0.219 -0.22)
0-3 @ 6.92% (0.529 0.53)
1-3 @ 5.56% (-0.24 -0.24)
0-4 @ 3.02% (0.175 0.18)
1-4 @ 2.42% (-0.156 -0.16)
2-3 @ 2.23% (-0.398 -0.4)
0-5 @ 1.05% (0.041 0.04)
2-4 @ 0.97% (-0.197 -0.2)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 59.75%

Head to Head
Nov 7, 2021 5am
Sagan Tosu
3-1
Kawasaki
Iwasaki (3'), Sakai (20'), Koyamatsu (32' pen.)
Nakano (83'), Sagara (90+3')
Damiao (90+1')
Apr 7, 2021 11am
Kawasaki
1-0
Sagan Tosu
Tono (65')
Tanaka (68')

Tashiro (57')
Dec 12, 2020 5am
Sagan Tosu
1-1
Kawasaki
Lopez (86')
Taniguchi (57')
Feb 22, 2020 6am
Kawasaki
0-0
Sagan Tosu
Damiao (49')

Alves (80'), Harakawa (83')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!